anyone know how to delete your account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Spammer

09-03-2012

It may be sad but i honestly don't know

Isamichi

09-03-2012

Hey Fake-luncheon meat lover!

Interestingly enough, not alot of people request to have their accounts closed (for obvious reasons). However, i think you can contact Riot Support (in the top right corner) and request they close your account.

I hope that you come back and play League with us again.

/waves goodbye very depressed

Master Spammer

09-03-2012

i only wanted 2 delete my subs...

Ladayen

09-03-2012

Why would you want them deleted? I dont know if it's even possible to delete accounts entirely. With World of Warcraft you could ask that they delete all your personal information, thus making the account completely inaccesible however this would eliminate all accounts most likely not just the ones you are done with.

Master Spammer

09-03-2012

i made an account for my brother but he doesnt play anymore and im trying 2 figure out how to get rid of it

Master Spammer

09-03-2012

also the accounts im trying 2 delete r profiles i dont even play anymore i have 3 accounts and i just want one

LowlyingLemur

09-03-2012

Not really sure why you would want to do this. Just don't play on the accounts anymore and forget about them.

As Isamichi said, you can try sending a support ticket.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-03-2012

You can contact Riot's support staff, however it's just as effective to just stop playing them.

Nicara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

1 Week Ago

this leave buster garbage was the last straw for me, never left a game and been with the game 3 years, my account suspended for what server issues lightning once in awhile that i log righy back in from? i dont even want to be tempted to return delete@!

RIOT obviously doesn;t care for its customers

Bunny Killer

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicara View Post
this leave buster garbage was the last straw for me, never left a game and been with the game 3 years, my account suspended for what server issues lightning once in awhile that i log righy back in from? i dont even want to be tempted to return delete@!

RIOT obviously doesn;t care for its customers
I'm curious, did you intentionally necro or were you using the search feature and thought the recent results were recent when they were actually from 2012 (which happens to me unless I search the same thing multiple times)