Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How Do I Get Into LoL Events?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exterminant

Recruiter

09-03-2012

I Love Watching The Events And I Always Wounder If One Day I Could Be As Good As Them, How Would I Get Into The Events? Tell Me What You Think...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehomCD

09-03-2012

Usually people climb really high in the solo queue ranked ladder, and then either form or join a team, and hope that they're a good fit for the team as they practice and play together in tournaments. It's pretty daunting, though. Even players who have hit the #1 spot in the ranked ladder can struggle transitioning to team play in tournaments, since team coordination is so critically important. I salute anyone who has the ambition to try, but it'd be a pretty big understatement to say the odds are against someone making it.