Full armor page + AD REDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slinkywheel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Is this a good rune page for bot lane ADC?

Boku Girl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Need some MR blues.

You're better off going AD quints and APen reds too.

BradMehldau

09-03-2012

it's somewhat ok in lane but you'll get raped by mid roam and mages in teamfights unless you get GA/Banshee/Qss

Treetop69

09-03-2012

because 24 MR @ 18 is a huge deal.

if you want a good balance try AD quint/reds with flat hp yellows and flat armor blues.
another page is just flat ad everywhere, or sub out reds for arpen.

you could go flat armor blue/yellow and flat ad red/quint.

Boku Girl

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop69 View Post
because 24 MR @ 18 is a huge deal.
Kidding me right?

Bite

09-03-2012

he has 1350 wins in normals! he must know what hes doing

Rigelina

09-03-2012

I also switched over to AD quints. I still use AD reds. As iBeSealClubbing notes, ArP reds will have you doing more damage over the course of the game. HOWEVER, it's a heck of a lot easier to get those early last hits with AD reds than ArP reds. My laning is still weak enough that I prefer AD just for those last hits.

Flat MR and MR18 blues are a tougher pick (from what I've read, better players seem to prefer MR18, while early game survivability may argue for flat MR). Again, I'm debating whether or not to switch to AD blue just to help my last hitting. Note that this may be a bad crutch, though. To compensate, I play a custom game now and then to practice last hitting (I use iLoL, so I have to do a custom game every patch anyway). I use my caster rune page just to help break the dependence on my AD runes.

Malene

09-03-2012

I like to go the standard AD marks and quints, flat armor yellows, and mr per level blues.

Let's you last hit easily, poke harder early game, survive at least one burst from the enemy. The times I lived with 100 HP and either escape or kill the enemy, I owe it to my yellows and blues.

Gizaru

09-19-2012

I take something similar for a few bot lanes. I don't think it is good for a standard set up though. If you don't have 4-7 rune pages available just for AD carries then I would suggest not making it.