Vayne 0 0%
Graves 2 15.38%
Corki 3 23.08%
Ashe 2 15.38%
Sivir 1 7.69%
Tristana 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Best ranged carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CooIerSide

09-03-2012

Ashe, Corki, Caitlyn, Draven, Kog'Maw, Miss Fortune, Ezreal, Graves, Sivir, Tristana, Twitch, Varus, or Vayne?

Master Spammer

09-03-2012

i can only say draven and miss fortune are definitely not it, the others though in my opinion is pretty much on how good ure using them

chaser676

09-03-2012

Graves and corki. Tons of harass, get out of jail free escape.

TehomCD

09-03-2012

Graves and Corki are generally considered strongest right now competitively, with Ezreal as a very close third. The AE damage, burst, and safety of Corki and Graves makes them just uniformly good and fit in any situation. Pretty much all of the carries have their place and are viable (even Varus, who's widely considered to have issues, was picked once in the Taiwan regionals), just some are far more general than others.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-03-2012

The one you enjoy the most.

snlitnau

09-03-2012

It depends on your play style. It seems to me that Corki, Graves, and Ezreal, are considered the top three in today's meta because of their mobility while still being able to dish out good damage, followed closely by Kog due to his range and bio-arcane dealing damage based on the targets maximum health, then Sivir with her shield and ult which gives her and her allies increased move and attack speed. But like I said before its about your play style (also which support you have with you)

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-03-2012

The above three all received some minor nerfs (and will likely see some more if it's not enough), but basically they do a bit too much. They're chosen primarily for their burst and safety early game since they also aren't lacking in late game damage potential.

snlitnau

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
The above three all received some minor nerfs (and will likely see some more if it's not enough), but basically they do a bit too much. They're chosen primarily for their burst and safety early game since they also aren't lacking in late game damage potential.
^Truth. I'm excited to see how the nerfs change the competitive scene (if at all), but I'm getting away from the question. Panzerfaust is 100% correct its who you like to play, I've been a huge Kog'Maw fan for a while, ever since i played him free in season 1. So in short my advice is to play some free ranged carries till you find one you like.

Deaf Note

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

No love for draven? He's awesome! But you must master him

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-23-2012

both draven and varus are highly underrated, they are top tier just alot of people not got good with em yet.