New Mode/Map Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raifujin

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineMalignance View Post
It would suck hardcore if two teams decided to focus efforts. The only downside I see.
this.

Other than that, good idea.

MetalGearLuigi

09-18-2010

Hrmm... 2v2v2... double kill = ace = gg for the team who got an ace
Sounds like a game mode where you need two beefy characters with ok deeps. Sounds lame.
Make it 3v3v3 and have it be 3 lanes still, one going to 1 enemies base, 1 going to the others' and one going to the mid. the team that controls the mid gets some sort of buff. But not a baron buff, some sort of minor baron buff, something that scales with character level., therefore it'd be a 3v3v3 with 3 soloers.

Of course a tactic could be to leave the mid lane unmanned as the buff wouldnt be quite as usefull early on.

ItsTexter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineMalignance View Post
It would suck hardcore if two teams decided to focus efforts. The only downside I see.
I don't see there being any way of that not happening though to be honest. If a fight starts and one team is even the slightest disadvantage, it is to the advantage of both teams to finish them off and then focus on another. The skill that would come into play is knowing when to backstab and start attacking the other team.

Also initiation would be a death trap. You gain the advantage over one team perhaps, but now a third team who didn't get initiated on or have to use their abilities to initiate exists, and they're all primed with their abilities to take you both down.

Zedilurk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

I would vote more so on a tournament style arena. For example 2v2+2v2 on 2 separated maps, each game would be increased in speed so that it doesn't take TOO long, but the winner of each game moves on into the next map (accessed through a door in their base that opens upon winning) and the next match begins.

AddaBerry

09-18-2010

I really like that idea. Vhang in Tact but what if one match is quick and another is long then what happens?

AddaBerry

09-21-2010

Anybody have any refreshing ideas?