New Mode/Map Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zignatur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

I think the teaming up thing just adds to the fun
If one team pisses off another, having two teams to beat the **** out of them seems so satisfactory

AddaBerry

09-18-2010

So i think ill add a vote to this so we can get an idea of what people think.

Diddums

09-18-2010

You need to give us a bit more info than that, the guy that had a 10v10 suggestion he had a drawn map and almost a page worth of info.

AddaBerry

09-18-2010

Well this is just an idea not a fantastically amazing idea. Yes, this pales to the comparison of others ideas but i feel this is interesting enough ill try and make some stuff up if this really is hindering.

ItsTexter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

Three teams wouldn't be very fun. As much fun as the theory of a "free for all" is, there is no such thing. In some way, shape, or form, some team is gonna get picked on. And while one team may chose to backstab the other just a tad sooner than you'd expect, in the end one team gets skrewed while two prosper temporarily. And its whichever prospered most from the alliance that ends up beating down the 2nd place team.

Every play the board game "diplomacy?" Reminds me of that.

AddaBerry

09-18-2010

But that doesn't even sound kind of fun? If implemented you'd never play it?

ItsTexter

09-18-2010

oh I'm not saying it doesn't have potential, it's just that it'd be hard enough to make it a "fair" game mode.

Not to mention the tons upon tons of more balancing issues etc. I'm pretty sure Morello or someone else stated that Riot was focusing on making more 5v5 maps if anything because the dif between TT and SR is practically a different game. They can't buff certain heroes who are bad on SR because they're so strong on TT. Ultimately to avoid developmental disasters and balancing issues I think they plan on sticking to 5v5s.

If they actually tried to implement this I bet it would take months, maybe even a year, to end up releasing something.

Tweek Tweakk

09-18-2010

nah. not interested.i'd rather a map that was maybe 5 lanes, so it would be a test on whoever has the better skill instead of whose lane partner is the better champ.

selenvar

09-18-2010

this is in no way new.

AddaBerry

09-18-2010

That's quite true. But I could see that being true for anything, sadly 7v7 is the most possible up-sizing. But i do just like putting my thoughts out there. You can always dream.