New Mode/Map Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AddaBerry

09-18-2010

2v2v2, yeah three teams.

I imagine a triangle shaped map with a team on each corner. I think that this would be interesting for competitive play and cause new ideas for pair synergy.

Well obviously there are some problems with this idea. If you have a leaver your team is good as done for. (This would cause a rise of pre-mades.) Also an issue to sort out is, when one team is defeated what would happen to them would they be out of game and free to go on or would they be able to watch the game continue on?

What would you choose to be as the color for the 3rd nexus and minions? (I'm thinking Orange or Yellow.)

What do you all think about this? Is there any other big problems I've missed? Please Comment. In your post please include if you would like to see this implemented.
(Yes i made the picture in paint in like 5 minutes)

-Addaberry

AddaBerry

09-18-2010

0.o

Holy Malevolence

09-18-2010

It would suck hardcore if two teams decided to focus efforts. The only downside I see.

AddaBerry

09-18-2010

I did think of that, i'm not sure how that could be fixed. Still thinking about it.

ShadeOfBlu

09-18-2010

Teaming up would be bad, perhaps eliminate all chat? lol

Don't think it'd happen too often, who will backstab who first? Or are they really gonna be civil about it until they one guy is completely demolished.

FrootyNoob

09-18-2010

i think 3v3v3 would work better because 2 people being a team would be too easy to ace and destroy base.

NinjainSpandex

09-18-2010

Well i think it's a cool idea(btw it's not a new one). But honestly, Riot can't even balance their champions for one map. And they already have 2, with 1 coming....

Holy Malevolence

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddaBerry View Post
I did think of that, i'm not sure how that could be fixed. Still thinking about it.
Two second thought: Once one team is down, the Nexus turns into a bomb forcing the other two to win hastily lest *Insert consequence here.*
You'd have to make sure both sides could be wiped in a short period of time before defeating either.

Gnaraya

09-18-2010

uhhh purple team vs. blue team vs. ........jesse perring???

AddaBerry

09-18-2010

That's true, without an all chat this wouldn't be a problem. And yes definitely Jesse Perring,