Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How many games to get "ranked" ELO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

diaboluS

Recruiter

09-18-2010

I've played two ranked games and I still don't have an ELO in my profile. How many games do you have to play before you get ranked?

SwordOrShield

09-18-2010

I think twenty; the ELO losses/gains are doubled for the first twenty games to 'help you reach the proper ELO faster'. I'm not sure, but I'd assume it's after this period that you'll appear on the ladders.

EIometer

Recruiter

09-18-2010

Quote:
diaboluS:
I've played two ranked games and I still don't have an ELO in my profile. How many games do you have to play before you get ranked?

If you lost both of them, your ELO will not show b/c it's below 1200 iirc.

diaboluS

Recruiter

09-18-2010

I lost one, won one

ScyrinPain

06-01-2011

I'm having same weirdness, I've played four games and still no ELO. Won 3, lost one. Do KDRs count towards it? Even if they did my loss had a positive KDR.

Bloot

06-01-2011

Takes 10 games for your Elo to start showing.

KDR has nothing to do with Elo gain/loss.

juz501

06-01-2011

u need 10 non-leave ranked games on the same queue
You also need an elo of 1200+ for your elo to show on ladder

Krassith

06-01-2011

My friend had his showing after 5.

Though that was a 5 game winning streak...

Pacman RAGE

06-01-2011

Quick tip quickie: Even if you don't have an ELO on your profile from playing a few ranked games, it can still show up in your premade lobby as your top rating.

Vinslauskus

07-10-2012

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ranked_Game :

"A ranked game is a draft mode game type available to level 30 summoners with at least 16 champions available (excluding free week champions). Summoners are placed on a game ladder and ranked against one another according to a publicly displayed Elo rating of ratings over 1250. Any rating under 1250 are considered "unranked". Players who have not played their first 10 "placement" games will not be able to see their elo in their profile until the 10 are played. Ranked games are considered the competitive alternative to normal games."