Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

Senior Member

01-29-2014

Quote:
Fae Lulu:
Lulu titled her head and gasped, "Hate water? But...swimming is so awesome. It's like flying, but you also get to see fish."


Kittehnidalee hisses madly, "Neow! Kitty hates getting baths! Water means getting baths, and kitty hates that!" she meows angrily.

Quote:
AskChoGath:
((I have no idea what I was going for with she has a few of me. Maybe something like she is one of few servants who has the requirements to guard me, but does not like to. I have no idea.))

As they entered the den, Cho'Gath had to bend down to end the cave turned home. He looked around the home, bending his legs as he did so he did not have to lean his back forward.

His maid did not comment, but took a seat on the couch and retrieved a small book from her pocket and a small light that attaches to the back of the book.

When he finished, Cho'Gath stopped when he saw Nidalee. "Kissed and hugged? While I can see hugging as a possibility, I do not see kissing as one." He said. He had seen people and yordles express feelings of love and compassion toward one another, and he did not understand what she had said. It just seemed odd to him.


(( Haha... well I made a mistake about the kissing and hugging part d; ))

Nidalee comes to the kitchen. She returns to Cho'gath with a plastic tub with a picture and nutritional information wrapped around it. The picture is Draven shoulder-pressing a barbell with weight plates twice as heavy as he is, and the label reads 'Draaaaven gets big... with style!' and a trademark icon on the corner of it. "By kissing and hugged I meant for the animals. Sorry, it's been a while since I've been hugged myself." she says, "Here's the protein I was talking about, it's powder and you have to mix it with water to drink."

She shakes her head upon seeing Cho'gath struggle with her den. "There's more headroom in the cave down the back. Come." she says, walking with the tub sitting on the crook of her arm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskChoGath

Senior Member

01-29-2014

Quote:
Ask Bestial Nyan:
(( Haha... well I made a mistake about the kissing and hugging part d; ))

Nidalee comes to the kitchen. She returns to Cho'gath with a plastic tub with a picture and nutritional information wrapped around it. The picture is Draven shoulder-pressing a barbell with weight plates twice as heavy as he is, and the label reads 'Draaaaven gets big... with style!' and a trademark icon on the corner of it. "By kissing and hugged I meant for the animals. Sorry, it's been a while since I've been hugged myself." she says, "Here's the protein I was talking about, it's powder and you have to mix it with water to drink."

She shakes her head upon seeing Cho'gath struggle with her den. "There's more headroom in the cave down the back. Come." she says, walking with the tub sitting on the crook of her arm.


((Does Nidalee need a hug? You know, according to some people, Cho'Gath is called The Love Bug.))

Cho'Gath nodded his understanding and followed her deeper into the den. "Powdered protein one must mix with mater before drinking? My, this world has more oddities than I thought." He said.

When he was able to stand comfortably, Cho'Gath looked around the den, his night vision allowed him to see the darker places easily. When he finished, he looked back toward his hostess. "You have a very lovely dwelling. If I may ask, where did you those horns?" He asked, gesturing toward a set of horns with a string through them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

Senior Member

01-30-2014

Quote:
AskChoGath:
((Does Nidalee need a hug? You know, according to some people, Cho'Gath is called The Love Bug.))

Cho'Gath nodded his understanding and followed her deeper into the den. "Powdered protein one must mix with mater before drinking? My, this world has more oddities than I thought." He said.

When he was able to stand comfortably, Cho'Gath looked around the den, his night vision allowed him to see the darker places easily. When he finished, he looked back toward his hostess. "You have a very lovely dwelling. If I may ask, where did you those horns?" He asked, gesturing toward a set of horns with a string through them.


(( Yes... but she needs her hugs from kitties, not love bugs and humans! >:C ))

"Water, my dear." Nidalee says, "And it is an oddity for someone that doesn't originate from here. She takes a cup from nowhere, and pulls on a leaf from one of the 'windows' and fills it withs its dew. She mixes a scoop of the powder in and offers the drink to Cho'gath as her visitor looks at a set of mammoth horns.

"That?" she walks up and takes one, "That is proof that a cougar and a woman can kill what's much bigger than they are." she says, "It's a mammoth tusk, not a horn, but a tusk of a large, furry being.
During the last Snowdown, I had come across a good opportunity to take my pick from a pack of mammoths, but I decided to be more... ruthless." she says that last word strikingly, "To me, the pack walks as slow as their slowest, who stays behind, but the one at the front is the fastest, and looks down upon the rest of the pack, and I dislike that.
"So with a quick toss of my spear into its eye, I made the rest of the pack seprate and eventually disappear into the snow. It died quickly after letting out a roar against me... and left me with a month's worth of food, and this to signify it." she brushes the horn with her hand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sergent Woods

Senior Member

01-30-2014

((Nid you could get plenty of kitty hugs if you stopped letting the catnip thread die. D:&lt)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskChoGath

Senior Member

01-30-2014

Quote:
Ask Bestial Nyan:
(( Yes... but she needs her hugs from kitties, not love bugs and humans! >:C ))

"Water, my dear." Nidalee says, "And it is an oddity for someone that doesn't originate from here. She takes a cup from nowhere, and pulls on a leaf from one of the 'windows' and fills it withs its dew. She mixes a scoop of the powder in and offers the drink to Cho'gath as her visitor looks at a set of mammoth horns.

"That?" she walks up and takes one, "That is proof that a cougar and a woman can kill what's much bigger than they are." she says, "It's a mammoth tusk, not a horn, but a tusk of a large, furry being.
During the last Snowdown, I had come across a good opportunity to take my pick from a pack of mammoths, but I decided to be more... ruthless." she says that last word strikingly, "To me, the pack walks as slow as their slowest, who stays behind, but the one at the front is the fastest, and looks down upon the rest of the pack, and I dislike that.
"So with a quick toss of my spear into its eye, I made the rest of the pack seprate and eventually disappear into the snow. It died quickly after letting out a roar against me... and left me with a month's worth of food, and this to signify it." she brushes the horn with her hand.


((But the Hug-Me Cho'Gath plushie is a gift for kids and adults of all ages to enjoy.))

Cho'Gath tilted his head as he looked at the tusk, gaining a slightly different view of it. When he stopped and looked back to Nidalee, he brought the cup she had offered him to his mouth and extended his tongue and dipped it into the cup. After a second, he removed his tongue, the milk drained from the now empty cup.

"Thank you, and your story was quite impressive." He said, and then turned his head to check on his maid. Abagail continued to read from her book, ignoring the two of them for the most part. He then looked back toward the Bestial Huntress. "Since I've spanned your jungle for signs of a rift and found none, I was wondering if you would mind if I sampled some of the fruits and plants? And you do not need to worry about poisons, I have a unique anatomy that prevents toxins from harming me. Well, outside of the League matches, of course." He said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

Senior Member

02-01-2014

Quote:
Ask Bestial Nyan:
Kittehnidalee hisses madly, "Neow! Kitty hates getting baths! Water means getting baths, and kitty hates that!" she meows angrily.


"But...Bathtime is the best time!" Lulu answered, "You get to play with all your bath toys and bubbles and stuff, and swim around, and not need to worry about stuff like hats."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskGraves2

Senior Member

02-09-2014

((What happened to the poor Nid? She was my waitress and never showed back up. Where did the beauty go?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Swain

Senior Member

02-09-2014

((She has given up Nida))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskGraves2

Senior Member

02-09-2014

((T-T))