Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

04-22-2013

Quote:
Ézrëal:
"Oh sorry," Ezreal exclaimed, "PEARL Deactivate."

Suddenly the flashy suit phases out of existence, leaving only a small green eye piece behind.

"Alright, so Nidalee, since you know these jungles better than anyone else, would you happen to know of any interesting secrets left here?" Ezreal questioned, "I've been searching for days and found nothing new or interesting so far."

"Well... at least you didn't get lost on your way here, not many people make it to my home in one piece, you know." she says, "Well then... if you would like to find a place to sit... I usually just turn and lie down under that rock..." she points over to a tiny cliff. "We could talk there, just in case it rains again."

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"heh I will have to remember that" he said, scratching the back of his head and entering the place. "My name is Nevin, By the way. Pleasure to meet you"

"Well...?" she wonders, wondering why the head-knocking man came, closing the door as he came in.

Ézrëal

04-22-2013

Quote:
Ask Bestial Nyan:
"Well... at least you didn't get lost on your way here, not many people make it to my home in one piece, you know." she says, "Well then... if you would like to find a place to sit... I usually just turn and lie down under that rock..." she points over to a tiny cliff. "We could talk there, just in case it rains again."

"Alright then," Ezreal responded, starting toward the cliff. With how unpredictable the Kumungu Jungles' weather could be, it was nice to have a safety measure incase it does rain.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

04-22-2013

Quote:
Ask Bestial Nyan:

"Well...?" she wonders, wondering why the head-knocking man came, closing the door as he came in.

he nervously looked at her, still apologetic. "I know you are a very successful hunter. I myself am a hunter. I guess i just wanted to meet you, though i certainly did not make a good first impression."

Ask Bestial Nyan

04-25-2013

Quote:
Ézrëal:
"Alright then," Ezreal responded, starting toward the cliff. With how unpredictable the Kumungu Jungles' weather could be, it was nice to have a safety measure incase it does rain.

"So," Nidalee asks, forgetting why Ezreal is here, "Where should we start?" Nidalee asks, curious.

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
he nervously looked at her, still apologetic. "I know you are a very successful hunter. I myself am a hunter. I guess i just wanted to meet you, though i certainly did not make a good first impression."

"Everyone wants to be a hunter." Nidalee says, "In case you wanted a second chance for an impression... I'm Nidalee..." She says, reaching her hand out for that hand kiss civil people do...

Xander Blade

Recruiter

04-25-2013

Quote:
Ask Bestial Nyan:

"Everyone wants to be a hunter." Nidalee says, "In case you wanted a second chance for an impression... I'm Nidalee..." She says, reaching her hand out for that hand kiss civil people do...

"Pleasure to meet you Miss Nidalee." Nevin says, and lightly kisses her hand "Your are right about that, people do seem to want to be hunters. For me, it is out of survival."

Ask Bestial Nyan

05-05-2013

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"Pleasure to meet you Miss Nidalee." Nevin says, and lightly kisses her hand "Your are right about that, people do seem to want to be hunters. For me, it is out of survival."

"Survival?" Nidalee asks blandly, "Me too... I guess." she says, curiously looking at Nevin.

Ézrëal

05-05-2013

Quote:
Ask Bestial Nyan:
"So," Nidalee asks, forgetting why Ezreal is here, "Where should we start?" Nidalee asks, curious.

"I was hoping you would know," Ezreal replied, "As I've said, I've pretty much ran this place dry. I know there's still tons of hidden secrets here, but I can't find them. Hence why I came around here."

Xander Blade

Recruiter

05-05-2013

Quote:
Ask Bestial Nyan:
"Survival?" Nidalee asks blandly, "Me too... I guess." she says, curiously looking at Nevin.

"Yes, I do remember hearing you live in the Kumungu jungle." He said, slightly nervous that she was eyeing him. "I do not believe I have been there.Perhaps you can give me a tour of your real home sometime?"

Chuk Li

05-15-2013

are you Tryndamere's mistress?

Ask Bestial Nyan

06-03-2013

Quote:
Ézrëal:
"I was hoping you would know," Ezreal replied, "As I've said, I've pretty much ran this place dry. I know there's still tons of hidden secrets here, but I can't find them. Hence why I came around here."

Nidalee turns into her cougar self and starts walking from the rock. She looks at Ezreal and gestures him to come with her paws.

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"Yes, I do remember hearing you live in the Kumungu jungle." He said, slightly nervous that she was eyeing him. "I do not believe I have been there.Perhaps you can give me a tour of your real home sometime?"

Nidalee still looks at Nevin curiously. "I can." she replies blandly to the stranger. "Just don't bring anything that can burn the trees." she warns, still straight-faced.