Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

01-04-2013

Quote:
Ask Bestial Nyan:
Hmph! I am not a furry lion!

Nidalee, we didn't mean it like that. But...think about it. You are human, and if you mate with a pure cougar...how do you think the child would look? He may take the shape of a humanoid, like yourself, but he may have the physical qualities of a cougar.

That would look very similar to Rengar, no?

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-05-2013

Quote:
xcyper33:
Nidalee, we didn't mean it like that. But...think about it. You are human, and if you mate with a pure cougar...how do you think the child would look? He may take the shape of a humanoid, like yourself, but he may have the physical qualities of a cougar.

That would look very similar to Rengar, no?

Not... really. Do you not know the difference between cougars and lions? It may look like Rengar, but there would be much less fur, and it would be... darker in colour.

xcyper33

01-05-2013

Quote:
Ask Bestial Nyan:
Not... really. Do you not know the difference between cougars and lions? It may look like Rengar, but there would be much less fur, and it would be... darker in colour.

It won't be spitting image. But it would surely resemble Rengar.

Anyway, I'm honestly curious about the science behind this. How exactly can you become impregnated by an animal that isn't of your species? If you can, can other humans too? Are cougars the only felines that you can reproduce with successfully? What about lions? cheetahs?

You're honestly making me curious about who Rengar's parents are.

Ask Shyvana

01-05-2013

"Now, let's give Nidalee some privacy, Summoner." Shyvana said. "It's not our business to know what species Nidalee prefers to ride."

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-06-2013

"Yes, I can do it with other feline beings, let a lone half-breeds like myself, but I shall not be mocked by-- Urgh!" Nidalee's face completely reds out as her forehead shows a gian crossed vein like in Animes.

(lol.))

Vice Emargo

01-06-2013

Terragon comes running up behind Nidalee and gives her a big hug.
"Kitty lady!!!"

Ask Shyvana

01-06-2013

Shyvana smirked.

"I apologize, Nidalee."

xcyper33

01-06-2013

Quote:
Ask Bestial Nyan:
"Yes, I can do it with other feline beings, let a lone half-breeds like myself, but I shall not be mocked by-- Urgh!" Nidalee's face completely reds out as her forehead shows a gian crossed vein like in Animes.

(lol.))

"I apologize along with Shyvana if this is making you feel uncomfortable. Still, I really feel like visiting Rengar's quarters and asking him if he knew anything about his parents. Who knows, they could have been part of your tribe, or maybe a competing one."

Unexisted

01-06-2013

Miss Nidalee what do you think of Ezreal?

Xander Blade

Recruiter

01-07-2013

A ball of yarn would be tossed in the room from the window. the ball rolled off in a random direction. The yarn trailing the ball creating a path where the yarn had been.