Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elebssian

09-02-2012

I communicate to anyone who can help me please because I do not understand what happens. Well, on Sunday morning at 4:00 a.m. the league of legends was a small mistake that not everyone could play. It happened to me exactly why yet I stay within a game and could not close the game or play nose that serious. after that I thought I restart my PC. few seconds after I closed it LOL I open and told me that devia reconnect .. but in no time I started to play nose because I said I reconnect. what I'm good at is: uninstalling the game to lose it again in all conditions and I agree to make way for the next step, fix browse to install the game wherever I want, well after that jam NEXT and tighten to 1 second happened is releasing me pause and close the game. Try many things to fix but nose I can not do anything else. I think it's a mistake at on Saturday at dawn. IF anyone has a solution I'd appreciate it. I hope I can get some hands on WMD. from already thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience of typing. Sincerely: Elebssian. Email: im.belesitho09@hotmail.com Face: brayan belesia

Sock Yourself

09-02-2012

ummm.... what?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-02-2012

Hmm, I'm also at a loss as to what you're trying to ask. If you were just tired or in a hurry, take a bit of time to rewrite (and proofread) your post to make sure it's legible.

If English isn't your first language, then open a ticket at the following link, selecting your first language if it is one of the nine available.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new