Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elebssian

09-02-2012

I communicate to anyone who can help me please because I do not understand what happens. Well, on Sunday morning at 4:00 a.m. the league of legends was a small mistake that not everyone could play. It happened to me exactly why yet I stay within a game and could not close the game or play nose that serious. after that I thought I restart my PC. few seconds after I closed it LOL I open and told me that devia reconnect .. but in no time I started to play nose because I said I reconnect. what I'm good at is: uninstalling the game to lose it again in all conditions and I agree to make way for the next step, fix browse to install the game wherever I want, well after that jam NEXT and tighten to 1 second happened is releasing me pause and close the game. Try many things to fix but nose I can not do anything else. I think it's a mistake at on Saturday at dawn. IF anyone has a solution I'd appreciate it. I hope I can get some hands on WMD. from already thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience of typing. Sincerely: Elebssian. Email: [email]im.belesitho09@hotmail.com[/email] Face: brayan belesia

Sock Yourself

09-02-2012

ummm.... what?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-02-2012

Hmm, I'm also at a loss as to what you're trying to ask. If you were just tired or in a hurry, take a bit of time to rewrite (and proofread) your post to make sure it's legible.

If English isn't your first language, then open a ticket at the following link, selecting your first language if it is one of the nine available.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new