What's this backdoor?

12345612 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Procylon

11-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by keftes View Post
Backdooring is cheap and lame.Simple as that.End game is about team combat (either 5v5 or smaller ones).It isnt about chasing around 1x lamer that backdoors and keeps switching lanes.Go play Tetris if you want to use that kind of strategy (rofl)...
Being a whining noob is lame. Simple as that. End game is about destroying the nexus. It is about chasing down and killing anyone and anything that threatens your victory. Go play in the street if you want to cry about it(LoL)...

RyuuKitten

11-15-2009

Quote:
Backdooring is cheap and lame.Simple as that.End game is about team combat (either 5v5 or smaller ones).It isnt about chasing around 1x lamer that backdoors and keeps switching lanes.Go play Tetris if you want to use that kind of strategy (rofl)...
Quit being a scrub. There's nothing wrong with backdooring, if you're worried about it, then wipe the other team (5v4 with them missing their carry should be easy) and then destroy their base. If you can't full team push faster then he can BD, then you let him a) farm to his hearts content the entire game or b) Fed him.

keftes

Recruiter

11-15-2009

It was bannable in dota and it's cheap and lame in LoL, end of story.If you like playing like a lamer keep doing it.What you say doesnt change the fact that you're using cheesy tactics.Enjoy your 1vs1 with the tower/creeps...

P.S You know what they say about people that call others scrubs, do you?

Etherin

11-15-2009

Quote:
It was bannable in dota and it's cheap and lame in LoL, end of story.If you like playing like a lamer keep doing it.What you say doesnt change the fact that you're using cheesy tactics.Enjoy your 1vs1 with the tower/creeps...
The people who complain about backdooring are the same ones who will throw a fit if you beat them in Street Fighter (or whatever) using only low kick. And yet it works again and again.

Get over it, crying doesn't make you a better player, adapting does.

keftes

Recruiter

11-15-2009

It's not crying or whining.I didnt even make this thread.I'm just stating a well known fact that backdooring is cheesy (and was bannable in Dota for a reason).

Klara de Koe

11-15-2009

If the other team wants a 5 vs 4 fight and doesn't have a lot of map control then you should be backdooring.
Most champs need minions to push towers, but if you don't, then it's fine as well.

Backdooring makes you suspectible to ganks and it puts your team in a disadvantage by having a champion less. Nothing lame about it.

Are you the same guy who cries about frozen mallet and stuns when you're getting owned by them, just because they're so lame?

CarlSagansCosmos

11-15-2009

Confused...is Back dooring killing a tower without minions or is it killing a tower that is behind an un-destroyed tower?

Charmicarmicarmicat

11-15-2009

Keftes. lol.

It was bannable in Dota because some idiot thought it was a good idea, and the rest just followed. I played RoC dota for years before allstars was even popular, and despite the lack of wards, this was just another strategy to adapt to.

It's so easily countered in allstars with tp scrolls and wards it's not even funny. So stop being a scrub, start being a good player and counter those backdoorers.

Elthan

11-15-2009

It's killing a tower without minions to back you up.... And it's perfectly legal in this game...

Etherin

11-15-2009

Quote:
It's not crying or whining.I didnt even make this thread.I'm just stating a well known fact that backdooring is cheesy (and was bannable in Dota for a reason).
Cheesy means nothing in a game with rules.

"Hey guys, don't pick <champion> because we can't do anything against him and it's cheesy."

"Hey guys, could you not attack our turrets, that's kind of cheesy for you to try and win."

"Hey, stop using <skill> because it damages me, and that's cheesy."

All stupid arguments with the same merit. That is, none.

12345612 ... 23