Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Login failed for an unknown reason"/"servers are busy"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Envy The Kid

09-02-2012

i keep getting this. I've uninstall league and re install it and turn off firewall still nothing

da gayest

09-02-2012

Quote:
InfraRED 187:
i keep getting this. I've uninstall league and re install it and turn off firewall still nothing

Here is a link to the Wrenchmen's Toolbox, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=52018
Scroll down to "Launcher Issues - You just clicked on the game icon, it's trying to patch...or not" from here you should find the issue that best suits your current dilemma and then proceed to do what the advice says.

However, I want to say the following is what is occurring, tho I am no expert on such subject matter:
3. Restart your computer
4. Your Internet Explorer is in Offline Mode, change it.
5. You're set to use a proxy server, turn it off, Internet Options -> Connection -> Lan Settings -> Set to Auto Detect
6. Turn off Certificates in IE, IE Options > Advanced > Restore Advanced Settings, IE Options > Advanced > Uncheck "Check for server certificate authentication"
7. Run through the other Windows & IE Troubleshooting in the KB
8. Try powercycling (restarting) your modem.
9. Reset your Internet Security Settings, Internet Options->Advanced->Reset Button
10. Make sure your computer's clock is synced
11. Try this Fix from Microsoft
12. Uninstall Pando Media Booster

If nothing in the Toolbox and the pasted advice solves your issue I would suggest submitting a ticket to Riot Customer Support found at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new

I hope this helps you in some way!

Krikkits

09-03-2012

Keep getting the same errors as well. Tried everything :/ it just won't work!

Chriski

10-20-2012

Same for me

royalty37

11-01-2012

Anybody on Orcon in New Zealand?

Meiani

11-01-2012

Quote:
royalty37:

I am, can connect during the day but the last few days trying to connect at this time has produced these errors.

iErupt

11-02-2012

Yes I am also using Orcon; I have a feeling its Orcon itself because my friends and that all use Telecom and Vodafone so it seems to be working for them, and it isnt my account either because I managed to log in at their computer... Tried it on 3 different computers at home so it has to be something to do with my service provider *Orcon*

Several Alpacas

11-02-2012

Quote:
royalty37:

yeah i'm on orcon and can't connect either. :/

ratfish4life

11-02-2012

Me too I'm on orcon. I can connect like around 3pm-4pm but like around 10-11 i cant at all :/

Skoraxascended

11-02-2012

yeah im having the same issue on 2 windows 7 machines which were working earlier today but is working on a linux machine
on one of the win7 machines I have followed all the fixes that are advised for this issue (resetting ie setting heck i reinstalled ie9) ran repair for the game itself kind of annoying now

btw on Orcon in Auckland at the mo (not my normal locale im normally on Telecom works fine (until 4am disconnect XD ))