is today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Idiot day ?

havent won a match today yet which is very unusual .i seem to be getting teams with complete ******* its like playing the Paralimpic's version of league of legends.

Rayarth

09-02-2012

so u come on here to rant?

cool story bro

NamKim

09-02-2012

I wouldn't know. I've been having pretty off games today. Even when I played with Jax, I sucked pretty hard today.

Then again, I'm the type of person who focuses on what I can do better rather than blame my team. I lost a game, I looked at the team composition and hit myself in the head going "I should have built more armor rather than Magic Resistance. The other team had more AP champions, but the AD champions were the true threats. I'm such an idiot. Okay, noted and I won't make that mistake next time."

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

ye welll i'm not exactly used to teams that have 0 map awareness or who's 1st reaction is to flee when a team fight breaks out or who all run with ignite ghost and teleport or who flee to fight under a tower at the 1st sign of enemy's in the jungle , who completely ignore pings , map , storm buff

or
who dance around the wall at windmill while you tank 4 champions for atleast 30 second ( used headbutt 3times in that fight )s solo with out help while 2 members of your team are within range to attack but just dont do anything but watch you die ,, for about half a minute

i mean seriously i get teams with op champs that cant do damage for wat ever reason , cant focus , and all build squishy oooh sooo squishy

i cant deal with this **** as a tank player i cant stand teams that don't do anything but run up and down screaming elp elp i cant fight 3 vs 2 even tho we have a million stuns and they don't ... i just cant .i honestly felt like i was playing with 9 year olds with tunnel vision.

urg FU matchmaking t(-.-t)

and yes Magic knight of Rayearth or wat ever ya call your self i came here to rant that's wat teh interwebs is for , to try and find people with the same experiences and share with them and maybe get comfort and sayings of it will all be better someday cat someday.. instead i get you a dude who probably is part of my problem lol

blackDAILO

09-02-2012

I use the ping a lot to help out my team.

Yeah sometimes it gets annoying, but it really helps.

AlphaFerric

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnium View Post
that's wat teh interwebs is for , to try and find people with the same experiences and share with them and maybe get comfort and sayings of it will all be better someday cat someday.. instead i get you a dude who probably is part of my problem lol
Beware, the internet is full of things no one understands, least of all your problems.

MyDeadGrandma

09-03-2012

Don't play during peak U.S. times on the weekend, I've found.