LFG: skype?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hold My Banana

09-02-2012

Hey so recently I have just been playing with randoms and not doing too bad, not doing too well either. Today at PAX i participated in a 5v5 and long story short, we absolutely destroyed. It was my first time playing as a team with people and I loved it. Now I'm just looking for players who would want to play in a group and hopefully use skype (not needed though) Add me if you're interested

Isamichi

09-02-2012

Hey McLovin206!

I'm glad you had fun at PAX and had fun playing with people you personally met. I think that that is what makes League of Legends fun: Working together with friends to crush the enemy decisively. Although there's absolutely nothing wrong with playing with a group online, I Highly Encourage you to play with Real Life friends and whatnot. Call it a good way to bond with your current friends and something to do. ^^

Feel free to add me as well.

Hold My Banana

09-02-2012

If only my IRL friends played =/

ScottyRawr

09-02-2012

Feel free to add me! :3

DaysUntold

09-03-2012

I added you as well

Alaidya

09-03-2012

Add me as well!

LibatiousLemur

09-03-2012

asswell is not a nice word sounds like you are harvesting something from a hole

ProFrog

09-03-2012

You should add me as well. I have a few IRL friends I play with fairly regularly, but only I'm level 30 and only one of them is above level 10. So I'd love another, more skilled group to play with until I can help these guys learn the ropes. My Skype is promiscuosfrog, add me there as well. Out of curiosity, were you looking to play ranked or normals? (either is fine with me).

AllxYourxBase

09-03-2012

My IRL friends don't play, either. That's why I wanted to start the group from the post in another thread.

High Burst

09-03-2012

Im up for a few team games. ~