Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Budmeizter

09-02-2012

I get this at loadup

0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Not a valid swf or swc." errorID=0]

tried googling it and checking forums but there seem to be no fixes

HuntsAlone

Wrenchman

09-02-2012

Double click your LoL icon as an adminstrator (right click, run as admin) then there will be two little cogs on the top right next to the x button. Click on that and then click repair and restart your client and see if that works.
If not you will probably have to reinstall league of legends because it's not loading a certain element that it needs. You can find a guide below.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234176-reinstalling-league-of-legends

Budmeizter

09-02-2012

Yup reinstalled the badboy, will tell ya how it goes! thanks Huntsalone!

HuntsAlone

Wrenchman

09-02-2012

Alrighty cool!

LayneFlame

10-15-2012

haha, i told my brother what happened, and he thinks he knows more about the LoL.Client more than a rioter.. get real bro.

Chesswarrior1919

12-21-2012

After i reinstalled it i still got the same error, anyway else to fix it?

killer744

01-08-2013

i have the same problem idk why it was working then this popped up 0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Not a valid swf or swc." errorID=0] plz plz im desperate any info would be nice

DalatVietnam

05-24-2013

how to fix it? any ideal?