RADS Error

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rosemaryy

09-02-2012

I can't even launch LoL, every time I try to I get this error: "RADS Error could not connect to the HTTP server. Please check that your internet connection is enabled and that your firewall is not blocking access".

My game was working fine before the late August patch but after that everything went downhill, like my server status kept saying "undefined" and now this RADS error. Reinstalling doesn't work, and I've tried all the other solutions on the forums but nothing works!

EDIT: Solved the whole RADS Error problem. I can launch LoL now, but it says my server status is undefined and play button is greyed out. And no, thereisnourf level doesn't fix my problem..

Rosemaryy

09-02-2012

bump

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

09-02-2012

Try this

Quote:
I get a RADS error - Could not to connect to HTTP server / Patcher Kernel Stopped Working
1. Close out your game/patcher, hit ctrl+alt+delete and make sure all instances of LoL.Launcher are gone, then restart the patcher process and let it sit.
2. Go to your Riot Games/RADS/System folder under your default install path, and run the rads_user_kernel.exe file, then try starting your patcher.
3. Try deleting your LoL_Air_Client folder (the default install path for this folder is c:\Riot Games\RADS\Projects) and then repatching.
3. See this article, About changing to a public DNS
4. Replace <install directory>/RADS/system/rads_user_kernel.exe, with this file
5. Try installing, Microsoft Dot NET Framework 4.0 and, Dot NET 3.5
Or if you'd like a video tutorial instead feel free to look at this video I've made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHcfG9RV9Rw

Rosemaryy

09-02-2012

Okay thanks I'll try it out.

Rosemaryy

09-02-2012

Just tried all of that, nothing worked. Well I'm at a loss here.

Hordehype

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

Same here

Rosemaryy

09-09-2012

well looks like I'm not the only one with the problem. I also like how riot is ignoring the problem and not even giving us any help.

Rosemaryy

09-15-2012

f*** this im bumping this untill i get some help

Smeagols

Recruiter

09-15-2012

Having Same problem.

Rosemaryy

09-15-2012

bump

12345 ... 10