Leona Change: Please I beg you!?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mid and Feeding

Senior Member

04-17-2013

If this change goes through they should give Shen the ability to ult himself. Because his ult is UP in 1v1s.





rofl.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crowcide

Senior Member

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeravik View Post
I understand that her flexibility as far as other roles is quite low, but I don't find that to be a problem. If you want a tanky jungler with CC, there are plenty of other options. I think she shines in bot lane (no pun intended), jumping on the enemy when they position badly or when that Taric decides to stun your ADC.
You are missing the point, why not open up a role to her if it doesn't affect her lane at all. Why not do something that people will enjoy with no cost.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crowcide

Senior Member

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mid and Feeding View Post
If this change goes through they should give Shen the ability to ult himself. Because his ult is UP in 1v1s.
Way not to address anything relevant to this post.

This isn't about Leona being UP everyone agrees that she is balanced, the point is you can open a role up to her without affecting that balance.

Also, letting shen ult himself affects his game play, all this does is let leona go into another lane.


Go troll else where.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resolute Riven

Senior Member

04-17-2013

She is already a viable jungler.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crowcide

Senior Member

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMonigle View Post
She is already a viable jungler.
Not really man? She's never played as a jungler at elo above gold. She's never picked as a jungler in LCS. etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeravik

Senior Member

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowcide View Post
You are missing the point, why not open up a role to her if it doesn't affect her lane at all. Why not do something that people will enjoy with no cost.

What makes you automatically assume that everyone will enjoy it with no cost? There are balance issues and lackluster gameplay elements that will need to be taken into consideration. If people thought that jungle Sejuani was boring, just wait till they try Leona jungle. Sure, she can proc her sunlight, but her clear speed will still be relatively slow. She cant hop over walls or anything (unless an enemy champ is nearby). I mean her gank capability is good, assuming she can land the zenith blade, but if you want a stun or immobilize, why not just go Mao, J4, Xin, Udyr, Voli, Mumu, Rengar, or shoot even Taric.

I'm not saying it wouldn't help her, it would, but is it really necessary?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoblinAtackForce

Senior Member

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Only on minions/monsters bothers me a lot less. Worth a discussion with the team at least (though, Leona's not exactly weak right now...)
Or make it proc if the target get hit by another of leona spell during a short period of time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crowcide

Senior Member

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeravik View Post
What makes you automatically assume that everyone will enjoy it with no cost? There are balance issues and lackluster gameplay elements that will need to be taken into consideration. If people thought that jungle Sejuani was boring, just wait till they try Leona jungle. Sure, she can proc her sunlight, but her clear speed will still be relatively slow. She cant hop over walls or anything (unless an enemy champ is nearby). I mean her gank capability is good, assuming she can land the zenith blade, but if you want a stun or immobilize, why not just go Mao, J4, Xin, Udyr, Voli, Mumu, Rengar, or shoot even Taric.

I'm not saying it wouldn't help her, it would, but is it really necessary?
If you don't wanna jungle leona, how does this change hurt you in any way...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crowcide

Senior Member

04-17-2013

^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BabiiCyndaquil

Senior Member

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Only on minions/monsters bothers me a lot less. Worth a discussion with the team at least (though, Leona's not exactly weak right now...)
No she def not weak but this could make her an awesome jungler.