Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leona Change: Please I beg you!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crowcide

09-02-2012

Let her proc her passive herself, but only on minions and monsters. She'd be a viable jungler and she wouldn't be the single most dependent champ in the game - have you ever tried to clear a wave with her solo?

This really wouldn't change her lane balance at all and open up a new role to her.

EDIT: If you like this change please keep bumping and up voting so riot sees and/or comments.

EDIT 2: Page 9 has a mathematical comparison between naut and leona's damage

EDIT 3: Page 9 also has a CC comparison between Alistar, Naut, and Leona

EDIT 4: Alternative suggestion, allow machete damage to proc it

EDIT 5: If this feels to strong, allow her to only proc it on Monsters/Minions with auto-attacks only.

EDIT 6: Got a red post! Yay morello!

EDIT 7: Another common suggest is if this is OP, instead of nerfing her existing kit let it-self proc for only 75%, 50%, 25% or whatever number makes it feel balanced.

EDIT 8: Sadly the idea was shot down

EDIT 9: A plat level players jungle Leona Guide (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2963590)

iToonLink

09-02-2012

makes sense

Crowcide

09-02-2012

I agree!

Roughly700Ninjas

09-02-2012

I love playing Leona, but I'm a jungler at heart. This, so much this.

Kazadiel

09-02-2012

Get Sejuani buffed to viability, She's the one who was Freaking Designed to Jungle. Leona wasn't.

WHATSGOODYO

09-02-2012

this is actually a really good idea.

Lord Gildarts

09-02-2012

If you can't last hit with Leona then you are dong something wrong.

Aeolian Melodies

09-02-2012

Quote:
Lord Gildarts:
If you can't last hit with Leona then you are dong something wrong.

Everyone can last hit.

Leona can't clear a wave on her on worth **** if she's pushed to her tower (whether she's left alone by her carry or solo laning). This would also open the path to solo top Leona, maybe.

Magik

09-02-2012

this is a much larger buff than ppl think. this gives her remarkable strengths in lane, pushing a lane, and shell be a very fast clearer, good resistances in jungle for safe clearing, and scary ganks

every1 says "yea id love it" but has any1 done the math?

im not against it, but ppl need to realize what a buff this is, and prove it wouldnt put her over the top. leona and corki/graves/ezreal are already scary lanes

edited for misinterpretation

Radinferno

09-02-2012

back when i was jungle main, i loved running leona jungle. only problem with her jungle is that she's dependent on competent team mates that will help out when you get invaded. you can't 1v1 anyone, but you can easily win a 2v2 in the jungle. her first clear-first two clears maybe a little slower, but after that, just get wriggles and the speed is much faster.