Doublelift new favortie AD Carry anyone else?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamLeviathan

09-02-2012

Double has actually been my favorite for quite a while, good to hear he held up pretty well this tournament.

Zeropathic

09-02-2012

I really like Aphromoo, though I think Liftlift is a better individual player. When Aphromoo played with Nhat he was godlike though, but Nhat has a knack for making whoever he supports twice as good.

Ploomstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

DL has been my favourite ADC since Hannover.

Peach Plum Pair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Doublelift is the best AD mechanically. He has some errors with map awareness and judgment at times, but Chauster keeps his head up so they're a great duo lane.

So yeah Doublelift is one of my favorite. He and Aphro probably have the best "omg total turnaround" plays of all the AD Carries, but I think Doublelift is a little better at farming.

BlitzFist

09-02-2012

Cpt Jack deserves a mention if you're talking about best ad carries in the world.

Venom

Recruiter

09-02-2012

He is outstanding, the best in US IMO...

I really like the wegigabyte AD also... I never remember his name but he plays a sick ezreal...

IS182b3f4478f53aef33d47

09-02-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr7QQTOAGIY

THIS is Doublelift. :3

WlSHMASTER

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
He is outstanding, the best in US IMO...

I really like the wegigabyte AD also... I never remember his name but he plays a sick ezreal...
WeiXiao, Cpt Jack, and Peter Peng are considered the 3 best AD's in the world

StealthBoar

09-02-2012

I can't believe someone would even dare bring Chaox into this. Chaox knows he can't beat Doublelift; that's why he keeps his mouth shut.

ìćęŃ

09-02-2012

Not as good as Chaox.