Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Doublelift new favortie AD Carry anyone else?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamLeviathan

09-02-2012

Double has actually been my favorite for quite a while, good to hear he held up pretty well this tournament.

Zeropathic

09-02-2012

I really like Aphromoo, though I think Liftlift is a better individual player. When Aphromoo played with Nhat he was godlike though, but Nhat has a knack for making whoever he supports twice as good.

Ploomstar

09-02-2012

DL has been my favourite ADC since Hannover.

Peach Plum Pair

Recruiter

09-02-2012

Doublelift is the best AD mechanically. He has some errors with map awareness and judgment at times, but Chauster keeps his head up so they're a great duo lane.

So yeah Doublelift is one of my favorite. He and Aphro probably have the best "omg total turnaround" plays of all the AD Carries, but I think Doublelift is a little better at farming.

BlitzFist

09-02-2012

Cpt Jack deserves a mention if you're talking about best ad carries in the world.

Venom

Recruiter

09-02-2012

He is outstanding, the best in US IMO...

I really like the wegigabyte AD also... I never remember his name but he plays a sick ezreal...

IS182b3f4478f53aef33d47

09-02-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr7QQTOAGIY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr7QQTOAGIY)

THIS is Doublelift. :3

WlSHMASTER

09-02-2012

Quote:
Venom:
He is outstanding, the best in US IMO...

I really like the wegigabyte AD also... I never remember his name but he plays a sick ezreal...

WeiXiao, Cpt Jack, and Peter Peng are considered the 3 best AD's in the world

StealthBoar

09-02-2012

I can't believe someone would even dare bring Chaox into this. Chaox knows he can't beat Doublelift; that's why he keeps his mouth shut.

ìćęŃ

09-02-2012

Not as good as Chaox.