"... And HotshotGG outsmited Saintvicious"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaawwsh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan M xD View Post
That's the point of the comparison... you don't outsmite someone by them not being there to smite lol.
But he was there. Your argument is invalid.

Klaria

09-02-2012

Crs had wards, but oracle to strong and saint had saps.

Tryphikik

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgrady View Post
No no. Yesterday when Oddone flashed in alone and stole baron, he outsmited SV (which I think everyone knew was about to happen.) He didn't have a team with him, but he still outsmited him.

What I liked was when Curse was doing dragon, and the announcers said that SV got dragon. But he didn't he smited too early and vlad got the dragon kill. SV doesn't do very well with his Smite at all. Even if he did use his smite (which I don't think that he did) it would have been too early, SV is horrible with his smite.
I disagree... If someone flashes in and steals it, that is an outsmite, as you said Oddone outsmited him in that scenario... However if someone flashes in and doesn't steal it, that's what should have happened happening, it's not the one who has their entire team there and getting it deserving praise like they did something special. There is a distinct difference between the one having control maintaining control and the one not having control, taking it anyway.

MagicalMundoMan

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny milkshake View Post
Well, earlier today a boy on acid discovered that all matter in the universe is nothing but one swirling atom, that we are all one, and that there is no such thing as death. Our perception of ourselves is nothing more than the ions of that atom's perception of itself.
Get that Bill Hicks reference outta here. How'd you even figure out how to turn on your computer?!