Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-27-2012

Del relaxes, feeling the heat coming off him in waves. "Doesn't that hurt, though...?" she asks, her voice softening in tiredness.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

It was worth it. smiles

Roseofchaos

09-27-2012

Del tries to make sense of that. "Worth it to feel pain... for what?" Before she can draw any connections, she slumps slightly, then tries to sit up, wanting to stay awake for an answer.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

To comfort you...I see you are tired. Goodnight... lays down and tries to sleep

Roseofchaos

09-27-2012

Del smiles, half-comprehending, before falling asleep in the chair next to him. The 'sleep' flask sits in her opened hand- it would be a simple matter to take it.

Unable to wake herself, this time, she dreams of a conversation.

UrgotFantasy

09-27-2012

(( So where do we go from here :P ))

Roseofchaos

09-27-2012

((I could make a reference to a musical based on your OOC, or Mboy could take the flask and go to sleep, because that song is sad as hell and does not work for the situation. =P))

UrgotFantasy

09-27-2012

(( XD well im going to bed, and wont be back on much tomorrow. cya))

mboy, unable to take the pain, sneaks the flask from Del and goes to sleep with its help

Roseofchaos

09-27-2012

((Alright- I'm also likely to be away, so ttyl~))

When Del wakes up the next morning, she sees the flask is gone from her hand, and smiles. She doesn't remember falling asleep, but she remembers offering it to him, and asking him if it hurt to be so badly burnt- a foolish question, in retrospect.

Yawning, she stretches her arms above herself, and goes to turn the heat down to its usual 292K. After she does this, she picks up the blanket off the floor and lays down where it was, draping it over herself, and balling up her cloak for a pillow.

Time to go back to sleep, I think, she muses, it can't be past 6 in the morning. The Noxian sunrise streams in through the gap in the curtains, in shades of dark green and orange, playing across Del's hair as she sleeps next to the cot.

UrgotFantasy

09-28-2012

(( I can RP for an hour then I gtg for about 9 or 10 hours.))

wakes up and yawns

You sleep ok?