The Deli

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBringer View Post
The Summoner smile.

"Good bye, hope your business go booming haha"
Well, its a good start!

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

*yells back to Mboy* Hey nephew, Im goin on break for the last couple hours of the day since business has gone down! Your turn to mind the customers instead of being holed up in the back room!

*mboy walks out and wipes drool off his chin, obviously had fallen asleep after doing some paperwor for the store*

Sure. Enjoy your break. *Uncle Joe exits and Mboy is now at the front to serve customers*

Emperor Titus

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
*yells back to Mboy* Hey nephew, Im goin on break for the last couple hours of the day since business has gone down! Your turn to mind the customers instead of being holed up in the back room!

*mboy walks out and wipes drool off his chin, obviously had fallen asleep after doing some paperwor for the store*

Sure. Enjoy your break. *Uncle Joe exits and Mboy is now at the front to serve customers*
Mboy, I need to talk to you for a moment.

UrgotFantasy

09-03-2012

Ok then. What do you need?

Emperor Titus

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
Ok then. What do you need?
Do you have anyone in the restaurant who can serve in my fleet? Strong ones, any experience in the waters? Anyone here?

UrgotFantasy

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Do you have anyone in the restaurant who can serve in my fleet? Strong ones, any experience in the waters? Anyone here?
I'm afraid not. This is a very small business, only me and Uncle Joe work here, and neither of us plan to go into the service. And its not a restaurant, just a small deli. The purpose is to come here and buy the meat you need and then eat it elsewhere at a later time, but we have nothing against customers enjoying our produce at the tables over there. If you want to find some good soldiers, I would suggest hangin around Geokhans weapon shop or the Underdome or something like that where people who fight and are good at it reside.

Emperor Titus

09-03-2012

Oh. Well thanks then. This is going to be a major setback.

UrgotFantasy

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Oh. Well thanks then. This is going to be a major setback.
There are many soldiers in Valoran. Im sure there are some that would join you.

UrgotFantasy

09-03-2012

(( Bologna bump))

UrgotFantasy

09-04-2012

(( Le liverwurst bump))