Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Deli

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-14-2012

"Oh, it was fine- were you alright, though? It would have been colder without my cloak, I admit." She runs her hands up and down her arms in an attempt to generate some heat. "It's a good thing you do keep it cold, though- after all, it is a deli."

((Bleagh! I love my scholarships =P))

UrgotFantasy

09-14-2012

(( Im not even getting paid in it until nrxt week when Im sixteen :P so i've pretty much been a volunteer all summer))

I am fine. I tried to keep a watch so egging wouldnt happen... heh you see how that worked out...fell asleep before I could get myself a warm location. Oh well.

Roseofchaos

09-14-2012

"I'll help you clean it up, then," Del replies, "it's the least I could do."

UrgotFantasy

09-14-2012

No no, its my shop, I will take care of it. I insist. You don't ow me anything. *goes out and scrapes the egg off of the window and throws it to some dogs that are barking outside of the shop* *walks back in* There.

Roseofchaos

09-14-2012

Del looks surprised to see dogs, but realizes they must be mostly strays. "If you say so- oh, and do you suppose there will be less trouble heading out during the day? I might need to get back to the shop soon."

UrgotFantasy

09-14-2012

You should be safe. Just be wary is all...Thank you for coming by...I enjoy the company.

((Good time to wrap this up cuz i gtg in 15 minutes. ttyl))

Roseofchaos

09-14-2012

((Ttyl~ enjoy work ^^))

"I... enjoy your company, too," says Del, smiling, and reaches out for a hug before she goes.

UrgotFantasy

09-14-2012

*hugs back* Be careful and have a nice day.

(( I will try. Supposed to be 46 degrees tonight ._. lol))

Roseofchaos

09-14-2012

"You too," Del replies, and waves as she walks out into the Noxian daylight. It streams down through clouds, tinged with orange and green, playing across her hair and the silvery, puckered scar on her face.

(( Sounds like my place in the winter. o.0 ))

UrgotFantasy

09-14-2012

(( Back. and it was cold as advertised XD ))