Twisted Fate in Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zagna

09-02-2012

What is your take on this?

I tried him out a couple times and he seems to do well enough as a harasser/support kind of charater in the beginning, while being able to do nice damage later on when his Q is maxed- or even close to max.

His ultimate is also a great ability to use in order to finish off some one or group that is heavily weakened and trying to use the turret in order to provide cover fire or try to deal some other damage.

Kiddalee

09-02-2012

Aww, you lucky duck. You must be at the Elo where the bodyguards actually bodyguard.

Wolfalisk

09-02-2012

Twisted Feed bot.

Occasional clutch neutralize of mid with Destiny.

Can't fight anyone.

AlphaFerric

09-02-2012

As with all AP casters, the game turns into positioning and having decent enough map awareness to know where you can move safely and when. Hence why you should also only take him top, and only when your team is up with you.The ult has a number of uses, for getting a neut, turning a 2v2 into a 3v2, just popping it when you think they're going to do a heavy gank at bot (and either neut their mid, go bot, go top,etc). All of that said, positioning when you engage is what makes or breaks a decent caster.

Zagna

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Aww, you lucky duck. You must be at the Elo where the bodyguards actually bodyguard.
This is not in an elo match, just a normal PvP match.

Arduous Kill

09-02-2012

Try a game with him AD. take a point in Q early, then max W and E together. usually my build, at least in lower ELO was Zerk boots, zeal, black cleaver, maw, and whatever else if you have the gold for it. sometimes mallet is better than maw. its an unorthodox build with standard ad masteries. As marks, armor pen quints, armor seals and cdr glyphs ( weird i know) but it works, and its lots of fun.

lbgsloan

09-02-2012

A friend of mine plays him straight AD, and it works a little better than AP IMO. AP TF has decent poke, but simply can't compete with anyone late game. AD TF is a very strong ganker if the enemy bot is built for mres. Suddenly having an AD RDPS show up, stun you, and start chunking you with crits usually secures a kill. He's no Vayne/Kog though, so if you aren't able to take advantage of his ganking power he's a poor pick.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

5 phantom dancers, zerkers, get that E proc up.

NavyGothic

09-02-2012

His burst is decent for a mage, but sustained damage is less impressive. Given how poorly burst mages fare on Dom, AP TF is usually not a good pick.

His ulti is great, so playing him as AD carry can work if you can really make those teleport ganks work for you. If you don't make good use of his ulti, he's mediocre at best.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

I find him rather viable no amtter what the build is, he is technically a +1 Resource advantage (those that have played trading card games will understand) on any lane at any given moment granted that his player has a decent map awareness, his gank power is also good but he's definitely a slow starter and a top laner.