1/4 screen bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dangerous guy

09-02-2012

Hey sometimes when loading into a game the game screen only loads in the botton right corner of the screen. it happens probably 40% of the time for me and to fix it i have to quit game and pvp.net and then log back in. The game is unplayable in this state and there is not enough of the play screen available to change settings to windows mode.

Any info on how to fix this would be great. I've already ran the repair launcher option and this did not fix it. it's been happening for the last couple of patches.

dangerous guy

09-02-2012

bump. anyone got any help for me? it's really annoying not being in the first min or two of a game due to having to relog til it miraculously works

DragonLord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

I'm having this too. I'm fairly certain to make it happen you need to have duel monitors and be working in the second monitor when the game starts. When this happens the game puts itself in the center of the two monitors horizontally and half down the screen vertically.

DragonLord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

oh btw if you can navigate the options window you can turn the game to windowed mode which will put is fully on the screen and switch back to borderless window. I always play with borderless window so I'm not sure if this bug would even happen in other modes

Samael

09-02-2012

wow so it happens only if you're working on the second screen?

that explains some, and yeah just let the game start then switch to full screen and back to borderless (or leave fullscreen)

Radiant Glory

09-02-2012

bump.
same problem too

WildLeon

09-03-2012

Open task manager and click the league of legends client then click the "switch to" option. solved

shiftyfied

09-03-2012

alt tab out and then click the tab on the toolbar or alt tab back in.

Duelpower

09-03-2012

Alt+Enter to reenter full screen mode when the game begins. It will change your screen to full screen mode again.

Try to not look at other windows when the initial game begins loading, that seems to be what causes it for me.

dangerous guy

09-05-2012

i've tried the alt+tab thing a lot it won't work and i'm only using one monitor so it's not that reason. as i said the only way i've been able to beat it is to close lol and then log back in and hope it works sometimes i've logged in up to 4 times before it works correctly