Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fan Creations: Champion Index v2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyria Eternal

09-04-2012

@Herald:

I was also told that some of my concepts were unable to be featured on the list due to their lack of specific requirements he posted. I then took the time I was planning on using for the growth of my concepts to find the closest art images I could find. It took some time and effort to do, but it's rewards are more then worth it.

These rules are in place to benefit both Designers and Reviewers who use this list. It only takes a little more time to meet the rules, so unless something major prevents you from doing it why argue? What are you going to gain from yelling in this thread about Wullfe? I would agree with Poet about your course of action. A yelling contest in a thread isn't going to make people want to review or view your work. Your concepts could be pure gold, and they would never know because they will see your shouting and be turned away.

I don't expect a total turn around from you. I don't expect you to just follow what we say. If you think that strongly about your concepts, and the work that you put forth to present them to the people of this forum. I hope that you will think about what you are going to do. Myself and Poet do not have any means of forcing you to comply, or even compelling you to listen. But I hope you will. For the sake of your ideas and your creativity. I hope you will take up an action that benefits yourself, and your creations.

Your's in Fellowship,

Flames of Terror

Ask the Herald

09-04-2012

NO.

NO.

NO.

A thousand times NO.

I will NOT apologize. Never. No way. No how. Not ever. I don't give a DAM.N what you all say. To hell with this subforum. I cam here to share my ideas with the community, to get some feedback, and maybe to get a bit of recognition for them.

All I've gotten are idiots, trolls, and elitist pigs. You're all no better than the brainless players who insult another player's skills and/or playstyle, either because it's not what it should be or it's not the same as what they run. IT HAS TO BE YOUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!

Well, if given the choice. I'LL TAKE THE DAMN HIGHWAY! So remove the THREE Champions of mine you already have up, Wuffle. I don't need your totalitarian garbage of a thread.

Edasich

09-04-2012

Quote:
Wulffe:

@Edasich: The link for Yaakov sends you to Ibrahim.

Oh, my mistake. Here's the proper link (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=28035913)for Yaakov.

ploki122

09-04-2012

at the very least if you aren'T going to apologize, I would really like you to stop flaming this thread... Wuffle (just found out it's Wulffe... but I'll keep on calling you wuffle) is trying to help the community with this thread and giving his all for us. I'm one of those that while i'm not posting in it, I'm using the thread either to find new, complete, concepts and I totally agrees with his job.

As for the validity of this list, if you feel like your champions should be in here and press to have them there, you probably acknowledge that its a useful and reliable resource. Once you acknowledge that, I don't understand how you can ask of your non-qualifying champions to be included in the list... wouldn't that make the list less reliable? and once the list is reliable doesn't it lose its purpose? So basically, having only 3 of your champs should be for the best right?

iZianni

09-04-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
NO.

NO.

NO.

A thousand times NO.

I will NOT apologize. Never. No way. No how. Not ever. I don't give a DAM.N what you all say. To hell with this subforum. I cam here to share my ideas with the community, to get some feedback, and maybe to get a bit of recognition for them.

All I've gotten are idiots, trolls, and elitist pigs. You're all no better than the brainless players who insult another player's skills and/or playstyle, either because it's not what it should be or it's not the same as what they run. IT HAS TO BE YOUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!

Well, if given the choice. I'LL TAKE THE DAMN HIGHWAY! So remove the THREE Champions of mine you already have up, Wuffle. I don't need your totalitarian garbage of a thread.

Well, that's a shame. I liked your work, I hope to see you back again in the future.

Poeta Somnium

09-04-2012

Some people can't be reasoned with. We've done what we can. Let it rest. One person's ego does not have the power to derail this thread unless you fuel it.

Herald, I'll be on the client later tonight if you want to talk. (*talk*, not rage.) I'll send the friend request, you can accept it if you so choose. I don't think I'm the only one here who thinks that you've blown this way out of proportion. I also think that a civil resolution can be reached.

Wulffe

09-04-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
NO.

NO.

NO.

A thousand times NO.

Script, I have politely and sincerely given you feedback and suggestions three times now. Incidentally, they happen to be requirements of the list. Even if you don't see it I am/was trying to help you. And for that you have insulted me time and time again for an unjust cause. If I was such a...'totalitarian' I wouldn't have even posted the three I did due to the flaws of the others. Instead, I critiqued them and you found it to your disliking. In turn you have flamed and belittled me and generally have been completely rude and inconsiderate.

I have been courteous to you up until this point. I will remain so for better or worse. I will await the verdict from your discussion with Poet before I remove your champions. If nothing is resolved then i will remove your champions and wish you the best of luck.

Wulffe

09-04-2012

Edasich, I apologize to you and everyone else who has bore witness to the last few pages.

Page 10 will be crisp and new and will lead us on to better, more interesting and fun filled things.

Possibly with cupcakes, cookies and moar wards.

iZianni

09-04-2012

You need to stop referencing the funny incidents we have Wulffy, they won't understand.

Wulffe

09-04-2012

I don't do it for their lulz. I do it for their 'Wut o.O' expressions.

Of course they wouldn't know we did a fun little 2v1 in which you put around 50 wards in the center of Summoner's Rift.

....unless I share that information like I just did. MOAR WARDS!