Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fan Creations: Champion Index v2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

09-04-2012

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/relegate

Third definition: "assign to a class or kind"

Lios Ashenblade

09-04-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Come up with better responses, instead of being an ass kisser who thinks he has a good vocabulary.

Man that was about a half step above "I know you are, but what am I" trolls are going really downhill these days, personally I blame the public school systems, uniforms and such now, just no creativity...

Poor dear its not your fault, there there

Lios Ashenblade

09-04-2012

Just because the word COULD mean that, doesn't mean it is the correct word for the sentence...I would think of an example, but I cant find anything to hit myself in the head with so I can bring my IQ down for you

Ask the Herald

09-04-2012

Quote:
Lios Ashenblade:
Man that was about a half step above "I know you are, but what am I" trolls are going really downhill these days, personally I blame the public school systems, uniforms and such now, just no creativity...

Poor dear its not your fault, there there

A troll is an individual online who either stirs up needless controversy or tries to elicit anger out of others in order to obtain attention.

I'm just a guy who's been ****ed over by some self-entitled ******* who thinks his thread is worth more than ****.

Lios Ashenblade

09-04-2012

You are getting bent out of shape, over someone elses opinion...which is silly man, take a breath, get a drink, and cut the rage, he doesnt like your concepts big whoop, this whole forum is full of concepts he likely wont like, not that it matters, this is just a creative dumping ground, not like riot is going "Man wuffle doesnt like that guys idea...oh well, guess we will hire someone else"

Ask the Herald

09-04-2012

Quote:
Lios Ashenblade:
You are getting bent out of shape, over someone elses opinion...which is silly man, take a breath, get a drink, and cut the rage, he doesnt like your concepts big whoop, this whole forum is full of concepts he likely wont like, not that it matters, this is just a creative dumping ground, not like riot is going "Man wuffle doesnt like that guys idea...oh well, guess we will hire someone else"

NO, he's just a lazy motherf*cker.

It's got nothing to do with whether or not he likes a concept. He's just biased.

And your opinion is worth little more than a grain of salt due to BLINDLY classifying me as a troll, instead of getting your head out of your ass and LOOKING at my situation.

Poeta Somnium

09-04-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
A troll is an individual online who either stirs up needless controversy or tries to elicit anger out of others in order to obtain attention.

I'm just a guy who's been ****ed over by some self-entitled ******* who thinks his thread is worth more than ****.

I advise you to stop, and think carefully about what you are doing.

Yes, you have put a lot of work into your concepts. A great many hours and a great deal of effort. Wulffe has not said anything to the contrary. He simply stated that there were requirements in place and your concept was missing some of these requirements. Fulfill the requirements at your leisure and I'm sure he will happily put you on the list.

In the meantime, all the work you have done on all of your champions is now for naught, because anyone who has read this temper-tantrum of yours now has no respect for you or anything you've done; including me, if that means anything at all. Your reputation is a steaming mess on the floor, and you have no one to blame but yourself.

Reputations can be salvaged, outbursts can be forgiven. I would appreciate it a great deal if you would delete your posts, and issue an apology to Wulffe once you've calmed down some. Of course I have no authority to ask this of you, and you have every right to ignore and defy me if you so choose. I'm just advising you in what is smart for you to do in the best interest of your own reputation.

@Lios Ashenblade: You aren't helping. Please stop.

Lios Ashenblade

09-04-2012

Quote:
Poet Ultima:
I advise you to stop, and think carefully about what you are doing.

Yes, you have put a lot of work into your concepts. A great many hours and a great deal of effort. Wulffe has not said anything to the contrary. He simply stated that there were requirements in place and your concept was missing some of these requirements. Fulfill the requirements at your leisure and I'm sure he will happily put you on the list.

In the meantime, all the work you have done on all of your champions is now for naught, because anyone who has read this temper-tantrum of yours now has no respect for you or anything you've done; including me, if that means anything at all. Your reputation is a steaming mess on the floor, and you have no one to blame but yourself.

Reputations can be salvaged, outbursts can be forgiven. I would appreciate it a great deal if you would delete your posts, and issue an apology to Wulffe once you've calmed down some. Of course I have no authority to ask this of you, and you have every right to ignore and defy me if you so choose. I'm just advising you in what is smart for you to do in the best interest of your own reputation.

@Lios Ashenblade: You aren't helping. Please stop.

Alrighty

Wulffe

09-04-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
It shouldn't be. Appearance doesn't always relegate to a Champion's quality. There are many champions who don't look like they can do what they're capable of (Viktor being one of them). So **** you! If that's how you're gonna be, you filthy elitist *******, then I don't need your stupid listing. I spent a LOT of time on my champions and TOILED to make them decent, with or without an appearance, and then you go and do this.

You rubbed me the wrong way once, and now you've done it again. I hate you. Go to hell.

First, let me start by referring you to this little thread: The Original Concept Thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2382137). See all of those champions listed? They didn't put themselves on there. I guarantee you I've had more sleepless nights trying to keep that up and active while producing my own champions as well as commissions for others than you have on your 7 champions. I have done my fair share of work and sacrifice not just for myself but for the whole of CCF.

Second. You come into my place requesting to be added to the list without checking the rules on the first post. Then you insult me because you are unable to read or read what only you are interested in. THEN I reiterate said rules and why they're listed and you insult me once again. I have done nothing wrong other than try to enforce the two rules that I have made.

At this point you're doing nothing more than making a fool out of yourself. But I guess that doesn't matter much, it is the internet after all.

I will tell you this once more. Even though you have insulted me not once, not twice but three times and also brought unneeded drama to my doorstep I am still willing to list your champs as long as they follow the guideline set up.

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
NO, he's just a lazy motherf*cker.

It's got nothing to do with whether or not he likes a concept. He's just biased.

I'd like to redirect you to the original thread once more. But if you think I am lazy, biased or generally not fit to do this then I highly encourage you to set up another index thread. :]

Side note, Poet always says what I'm thinking. Faster and in better detail. xD

iZianni

09-04-2012

Please hold your Hecarims while we redirect you to Tech Support.