Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fan Creations: Champion Index v2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulffe

09-05-2012

I've thought about that, as well as possibly doing it by class.

Bog Gobin

Recruiter

09-05-2012

Dual roles would be funny trying to see you move stuff around.

It would be like this but with 20 more champions.
The owner of X, Y, and Z said that his characters were put in the catagory see I have to update.

I might suggest adding my champions but I am going to update them in the possibly near future.

ploki122

09-05-2012

Quote:
The Blawnzed Elf:
You should burden yourself with one more list

Fixed That For You :P

Wulffe

09-05-2012

Yeah. Not like I don't have a couple of them going or anything. xP

Though, as I said. I have considered doing that. Will it come to light? Maybe, maybe not.

Chamenas

09-05-2012

All of my Champions will be posted in my index (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=28519877#post28519877). However, I'll try to remember to post them here.

For now all I have is:
Aliara, Child of the Void (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=28295698#post28295698)
Ciana, Light of the Sun (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=28448357#post28448357)

Seoshi

Recruiter

09-05-2012

Bump the champs >

Wulffe

09-05-2012

@Chamenas: I'll put them up now. Also, skimmed through them real quick (to do my useless checklist) and have to say that's a lot of detail work. Good stuff!

@Forsaken Star: No u! Wait, which champs?

Chamenas

09-05-2012

Thanks! And I put a lot of effort into my creations. Maybe one day they'll make it to the featured list! :-D

Wulffe

09-05-2012

Get with me next week, Chamenas. ;] I change the featured champs every hard update. With the exception of this weekend.

Kilar

09-05-2012

Hey Wulffe Thanks for compiling this champion index it is honestly a great help to the commmunity and I am sure it took awhile to make, so I'd like to take the time to thank you. Also it was really neat seeing my champion Dredger on the list haha! thanks again