New Champion Idea for The League Of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KillAMoose

09-01-2012

Okay, so here's the idea:

(Insert name here) The Slime King

Most of his abilities are helped by having high AP, but he can also be built into a tank as well.

General design: Roughly humanoid-shaped, translucent blob with a large nucleus inside of his chest that pulsates and throbs (like a heart almost). Moves by walking, but as he becomes more massive (by consuming creeps and minions and generating mass) his movement changes to sliding along the ground as he becomes more a gelatinous mass. Haven't decided on a color yet, but I think either green or blue would be nice.

His abilities:

Digestive Enzymes:
type- passive
Basic attacks and abilities do a small % of damage over time (similar to Twitch). if a minion or champion is killed by a basic attack or ability he generates mass (which is used in place of mana, because he uses his own body to attack and use abilities) The DPS scales with levels and is strengthened *slightly* by AP.

Engulf/Purge (Q ability)
type- active, single target/area effect

Engulfs a minion or monster, doing a % of their health every second (strengthened by AP) and regenerating a small amount of his own health and mass over time. If this ability is activated again while digesting a minion, it will turn the minion into a slimy cannon ball and fire it at a target location, doing damage to all targets within its radius. This ability, like Cho'gath's Feast, is useful for getting rid of pesky summons-- like Annie's Tibbers, or Malzahar's Voidlings.

Viscosity (W)
type- Passive/Active

Passive: Increases attack and defense by X

Active: Doubles the effectiveness of this ability for a short duration. While the buff is active, Slime King's hands are turned into weapons (I was thinking maybe something with spikes, like a mace). After the buff wears off, Slime King loses the stats given by this ability until it cools down

Splash (E)

type- area effect

Leaps high into the air and splashes down on enemies, doing damage within a medium radius. Can be used in a similar fashion as Tristana's Rocket Jump ability to escape from enemies, or to catch up with wounded champions and pick up kills.

Slime Cannon (Ultimate)
type- Skillshot

The Slime King fires a gigantic glob at enemies. This glob travels through all targets in its path and knocks them up. Enemies caught in its wake have their movement speed slowed.

KillAMoose

09-01-2012

This is just an idea mind you. Feel free to make suggestions here and there to make this champ better. Who knows? With any luck, you might just be seeing this guy on the Fields Of Justice really soon.

Fenix12345

09-01-2012

Sorry but this belongs in the Champion Concept forum, not the Lore Forum.

Terrorizt911

10-22-2012

I don't know, but you know what would be an awesome idea for league of legends. Having a game mode with a unique map, and being able to buy items or upgrade turrets and minions, that would be so fun, it would make the game more challenging and heaps more fun, it would add an extra level to the game. I find myself completing my full build before level 18, and before the game finishes i have over 13000 gold that i can't spend. I doubt you guys are going to consider this but that would be SO COOL if you guys were to make a game mode like this