Simple Solution to escape ELO Hell. Riot Must read.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wordbrah

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by normLmute View Post
Simple Solution :

Riot, Here we can see some idea's from players on how to get out of ELO Hell.

3 Game types.

1. Normal Games, Match W. Players, Invite team

2. Ranked Que, Solo/Due - Normal tribunal.

3. Ranked Que - Serious players - Serious bans ( Rage quit 1 week, Troll: With Riot recorded clips: 2 week's, Feeder - 2 weeks,) Note these are bans. from Ranked games only. Normal is still okay to play.

Those are 3 options in the game selection page after clicking "Play".

That way, kids with bad connections, troll's etc. can play ranked.
Kids who want to play Serious can play serious.
Then normal is still normal.
3 Game types.

----
People will now bring up;
Q.1) What if my power goes out?
------------------------------
A.1) Well lots of people can Disconnected Their Ethernet cable, So those who have power outages... I'm sorry but 1 week ban...
Q.2) What if my PC or Mac crashes?
A.2) Again.. Same with Answer 1. 1 Week ban...
Q.3) What If I get an L.O.L. Error bug splat and my games closes?
A.3) Bug splat, Send in Error report , Ban should be lifted within 24 hours. ( Enough time for you to "REPAIR" L.O.L. )
Q.4) What if my Internet provided cancels my internet
.------------------------------
A.4) Well With that.. Players who have bad games would just unplug their internet expecting a non-loss game. Sorry 1 week ban, It's
the same as Rage quitting.
Q.5) What if I lag out?
A.5) Reconnect as quick as possible otherwise its a 1 week ban, People could lie and say I crashed, If no L.O.L Error message, It's not L.O.L's fault.
Q.6) What if... Etc... Please past more questions on scenarios questions I'll answer them.
================================================== ===================================
================================================== ===================================

There are some issues that could cancel the above out, but with Serious ranked / players who want to actually play without QQ's, Ragers, Trollers, or AFKers, this, I believe is the best way. Because It's pretty hard to play a "Free" Game with people who ruin it because they can't play it...

----------------

Some things people might bring up,

Q.) What if someone creates a new account and trolls this ?
A.) Seriously... Who is going to play a new account to hit level 30, To get banned after game 1?
Q.) What if my account gets hacked and someone gets on my account to troll?
A.) Not our problem, You where stupid enough to give away you're information, Download "Cheats..." For L.O.L, That don't exist, or going to a website that you do not trust/ isn't actually L.O.L.com . Be smart.--->leagueoflegends.com<--- and only on the L.O.L Client. Don't share account's or input you're information on other websites.
Q.) What if Someone hacks L.O.L? Again and gets our passwords?
A.) Riot will obviously know through their database what information has been taken, or at least know of a way to know. All accounts will be resolved with that issue.

Those who really want to play to PLAY and not troll will play Serious and have fun.
Those who Troll, well they get what they deserve etc.

Below is something I would like to see! So Riot please Read below

Also would like to toss in an Idea ; Bot games / Customer games against AI's - Rotate Skins, People will see them and want to buy them if they see a bot play them too.

TL;DR: To bad you're going to have to read, no TL;DR
Ive got an even better solution... just stop sucking!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Jaeger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordbrah View Post
Ive got an even better solution... just stop sucking!
Kids like you make this game un-fun, All you do is hate and say stupid stuff. Should be more helpful and less negative. A down-vote for you my unkind sir. And put on my ignore list. All future negative posts will be down-voted.