Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Everytime i log on it tells me to reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

choogie

09-01-2012

But im not in a game then i click reconnect and nothing happens the bar just goes grey. i dont know what to do please help.

choogie

09-01-2012

Please i need help i cant play any games. i keep logging out and then back in but nothing helps

Exavia

09-01-2012

Screenshot of what you see:
Operating System:
Firewall Type:

Also have you performed a repair? (LoL patch/Launcher screen, Settings widget on the top right hand corner, "Repair&quot

ËpïK

09-01-2012

This is happening to many ppl, something is wrong with the servers again. Me and a buddy went in a queue, and both are experiencing same thing. Time to play some GW2.

DICEosaurusREX

11-13-2012

The exact same thing is happening to me.

I just picked my champion and clicked lock in, then it went to a screen where it tells me to reconnect (i click reconnect) nothing happens so i logged out and started the game back up. Signed in and it takes me to the same reconnect screen that does nothing when i click reconnect.

Not sure what to do, any, any suggestions?

Santiny JS

05-11-2013

what should i do, i have the same problem. I just won a rank game, and then i log out, and when I log in 10 mins later, it says to reconnect, i clicked it, and it's not working

King Gordo

05-11-2013

same