Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Professor Phun, the school teacher

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The1guardian

09-01-2012

So i have been seeing all these great ideas of champions in the forum and wanted to throw in my own. What do you guys think of making a school related champion with abilities that correlate as such. for example one of his abilities would be to take out a book and start reading aloud, and doing such stun any surrounding enemies for 3 seconds and then hitting them with a ruler to wake up for some damage. and his ultimate would have a detention feeling, creating a desk and cause the opponent(s) to sit for a duration of time (not long) and get magic damage from the boredom. im not sure of the stats or ability power since i'm new to the game but i think the idea of creating a teacher based champion is pretty cool. Please feel free to add any other abilities you think fits the champion, and comment your ideas. Have a great day .

The1guardian