Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v0.9.22.4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverSoultaker

Recruiter

07-30-2009

Quote:
acemerc:
I get this error everytime, what do you mean go to the originals of edited files?

I mean if you have edited any in-game files to mod the game in any way, go back to the origional files.

Ezupio

07-31-2009

Quote:
SilverSoultaker:
If you are getting the error "The Launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application." please try restarting your client a few times, as that generally fixes your problems. If you get stuck part way through a patch (copying of it generally) either try to go to origionals of edited files, or rienstall.

I finally fixed the problem by erasing and reinstalling the whole game ^^
To spare some time, keep some files, like the Beta Launcher files or something like that.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

07-31-2009

I'm still getting a memory leak TT.

Ch0pst1x

Adjudicator

07-31-2009

so no fix on cardmaster??

Zileas

VP of Game Design

07-31-2009

Quote:
Pendragon:
[*]Experience Bar turns gray when you reach Max Level

This is a serious balance issue. Who the hell approved this!?!

Revengez

Recruiter

07-31-2009

I think that this patch caused a large large amount of bugs, that I haven't seen in the last patch.

The Cookie

09-15-2012

Wow, third page!

R3LIOP5

06-10-2014

http://lolfreerp.com/ - Check out this page with free RP codes Only three steps in 5 mins and you will get your code free!! VISIT, DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY BETTER GAME!