[Suggestion] Buying turrets.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gumby3

09-18-2010

Here's the scenario:

You've been playing for 55 minutes and 36 seconds. Everybody is level 18 and every one of your item slots is full. The game is still in the balance, yet a few towers on each team are destroyed. You have 3000g saved up, and decide to buy back a destroyed turret. Doing so gives your team the edge in a team battle and you end up pushing all the way to the enemy nexus and owning it.

Sounds like a good idea to me. 3000g to buy back an allied turret, and 1500g for a half-HP turret heal from the shop. Prices subject to change.

What do you all think?

Nigel5000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

I 100% Agree with this, or even allow for in-match turret upgrades rather than items for your champion...would definitely mix things up a bit

Visualcode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

I disagree with this because I feel it would make games drag on. I already hate that I have to be sure that I have at least an hour available to play. I love playing, and don't mind playing an hour long game, I just hate that if I have 45 minutes to kill, I can't play.

Sir Mavs

09-18-2010

I disagree how about revive turrets and it still have half life for 3k gold?

fishlord

09-18-2010

Well some players could abuse this, but it sounds like a decent idea.

ShaShouX

09-18-2010

make it so they have to be past 40 minutes before you can buy turrets
otherwise, people can just buy it back early if they get fed...
or buying back inhibiters could work as well

Kamikaze kae

09-18-2010

Im more inclined to the buy minions for pets they follow you around and attack with you i like that idea have a hell hound and other ones maybe have certin ones be effected by your armor or ablity power ect

Nigel5000

09-18-2010

What? I LOVE long games...games shorter than 30 minutes are boring rush-fests...the longer the game the more epic it is!

spiz

09-18-2010

how about 6kg and u can only buy 1 per game

SoH Poro

09-18-2010

Or just make a summoner spell that can heal half of the turret and can only be used once in a game ...