Cretis The King of the Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shavia11

09-01-2012

Cretis, the King of the Jungle

Stats
Damage 53.76 (+3.575 / per level)
Health 419 (+101 / per level)
Mana 190 (+30 / per level)
Move Speed 320
Armor 22 (+2.5 / per level)
Spell Block 30 (+1.25 / per level)
Health Regen 7.05 (+0.8 / per level)
Mana Regen 7.1 (+0.6 / per level)

Abilities-

Passive- True Blood
Upon killing a neutral minion Cretis gains 5 armour and 5 attack damage. Lasts 7 seconds, and stacks up to 3 times. At levels 10 and 18 everything increases by 1. At level 18: 7 armour, 7 Attack Damage, lasts 9 seconds and stacks 5 times.

Q-Blood Shred Claws
No Target-Toggle- Physical
Each hit drains 10 health and has 5/8/11/14/17 and also has 5/10/15/20/25% life steal.

W-Iron Skin Roar
No target-Self-Cast- N/E Damage
Cretis gains a shield for 35/70/105/140/180 and gains 2/2/3/3/4 stacks for True Blood. Upon activating nearby enemies are slowed by 15% for 2 seconds.
Cool down 11/10/9/8/7
Mana Cost 60/65/70/75/80

E-Earthen Glory
No Target-AoE- Magic Damage
Cretis creates rocky ground around him in 2/4/6/8 directions the last for 4 seconds. While running on the rocky ground he moves 10/13/16/19/22% faster. Enemies walking on the rocks take 5/10/15/20/25 damage per second.
Cool Down 15/14/13/12/11
Mana Cost 60/60/70/70/80

R-Fury of the Jungle
No Target-Self Cast-Hybrid
Cretis summons a spiritual lion. The lion goes invisible after 4/3/2 seconds of not being attacked and at levels 2/3 the lion x2 damage and at level 3 stuns for 1 second, upon leaving stealth. The lion does 40/50/60 (+0.5 of bonus AD) physical damage per hit. The lion last for 30 seconds. Upon the lions death it goes invisible instantly and teleports to the nearest enemy champion and strikes them with his fiery claws, stunning them for 1.5 seconds and dealing 100/150/200 magic damage.

Animations still in thought process

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fatyboomboom

09-01-2012

From what I'm gathering this guy looks like an attack damage carry and the stats i can't touch because I know nothing about balanced based and growing stats.

the passive looks good imo. It looks to be very effective at the start of the game to help you lay down some damage and would seem to trail off near the middle of the game as far as advantages go but it still serves its purpose

If I'm understanding Q correctly it flat out takes 10 life from an attacked target plus 5/8/11/14/17 (making life flatly taken 15/18/21/24/27) and adds 5/10/15/20/25% life steal per level and all this is added affects on basic attacks. Honestly this affect altogether sounds very overpowered. The flat amount of hp taken sounds fair but also including so much life steal can be easily abused to completely ignore defensive play, especially if you stack more life steal with items. I'd suggest lower the life steal to 2/4/6/8/10% per level or make the current life steal you have from this ability an activated affect to get for something like 4 seconds.

W looks pretty good, there isn't much i have to suggest accept increasing the the cool down. coupled w/ Q and life steal items you could effectively chain shields behind one another depending on its current level and use inherent life steal to for a strong tanking disposition even if you're building damage items.

E... wouldn't change a thing. It looks very balanced and compliments your W very well if used together as a combo.

R seems pretty well thought out though I have a few suggestions/questions. Does the lions stun at level 3 have an internal cool down for some targets? if it doesn't then then this spell could literally become a 30 second cc ability. A close comparison to this is nautilus' passive - the first attack nautilus makes on any target stuns then for a second or less and has a 12 second cd per target. If the lion had a much shorter duration then you could get away with a stun locking minion. If you like keeping it there for 30 seconds though I'd suggest and internal cd for its stun at level 3. I'm also curious about the lions behavior. Malzahar's passive allows him to create a little voidling every 4 spell casts that scales dmg and hp with his level (if i remember correctly) and last i heard its attack priorities were first whoever had one of his debuffs on them and second whoever Malzahar was attacking. Will this lion follow the targets your attacking or will it follow a different behavior like freely attacking, prioritizing enemy champs?

Over all this champ sounds like he could be a good carry for chasing and holding onto enemies and could probably give warwick a run for his money.