Loading Screen Skewed All The Way Down To The Lower Right Corner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kandehbar

09-06-2012

Riot look at this

HarbingervDeath

Recruiter

10-15-2012

Still having this same problem, it literally happens every game..the only way to deal with it is to have the task manager up and right click the program there and maximize...every time.

Zunnol

10-15-2012

Have to say im having the same problem and i have been doing the same solution as you with task manager, its getting annoying, this actually happens with 1 or 2 monitors, i even unplugged 1 of mine to test the theory and it still did the same thing, sits in the very bottom right corner.

Zunnol

11-19-2012

bump, this is an annoying problem

Kazador21

11-20-2012

idem

VLYK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Same problem here. Single monitor, happens every once in a while

and sometimes my minimap size gets resized to the smallest possible

DTHPWN

11-24-2012

This bug happens to me...and IT IS NOT RANDOM. If you have your client set to Borderless, once the PvP.net screen minimizes and the LoL logo comes up, DO NOT CLICK OR TYPE ANYTHING. This is what causes this bug to happen for me. If you click anything besides the LoL logo on your screen, the game will load in the bottom right quarter of your screen. If you do not touch anything while the loading screen is coming up, you should be fine. If you get stuck , you should be able to use the ESC menu (drag it to the top left of the screen, but not off screen) to change your video settings to windowed, then hit OK, then change it back to borderless.

-DTHPWN

DTHPWN

11-25-2012

Another fix I found was this: set your task bar properties to "Auto Hide", click Apply, then uncheck it (or reverse that if you keep it hidden to begin with) and click OK. For some reason, that worked for me last time I did this. I also heard if you Alt+Tab out of LoL and go back to it the screen will fix itself, but have not yet tried this.

LuCactus

Recruiter

12-03-2012

Happens to me too, dual monitors, borderless windowed more, to put it back in the right place, when the game loads up, click Esc. then change it to windowed more, put it roughly around centered again, then just put it back to borderless windowed and it centers itself. I don't know how to make it stop doing that, but that it a way you can fix it each time without relogging every time this happens. I'd also like some sort of fix on this here, but for now just do this everyone.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

12-03-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

This is a known issue and one of our awesome Game Engineers is working on a solution.

Another option you have is hitting alt-enter and then switch it back to Windowed or Borderless.