Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Loading Screen Skewed All The Way Down To The Lower Right Corner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BunniFace

08-31-2012

This bug seems to happen randomly. At the part when PvP.net minimizes to the system tray and the loading screen is supposed to show up, my loading screen sometimes shows up with only the top left portion visible on the lower right corner of my screen.

I've had this happen to me the first time when I was loading up my own custom game. As I recalled, after it loads, the screen was still stuck in that position so the game was basically unplayable. I've not risked letting it load entirely into the game because falling behind at level 1 sucks.

The only solution I've tried that works is to close the client, log out, log back in and reconnect. However this still delays my arrival into the game long enough for my champ to generate enough gold for an extra health pot, at the earliest.

robtest

09-01-2012

I get something like this... I was thinking it was because I have dual monitors, but yeah, bottom right of main monitor, but because I have 2 the remainder bleeds over onto the second one...

Ryukiral

09-01-2012

Happened to me aswell, but then again I have 2 monitors. Seems to happen randomly. Happened a short while ago, but then stopped entirely, with the latest patch, it is back up.

Jetscream

09-01-2012

happens to me a lot i play in windows mode, two monitors. the only thing different with mine is whenever i reconnect because of the screen shifting bot right corner. i come back with my mouse not working correctly.

irspeshal

09-01-2012

windowed borderless. happens. every. game.

The Trollar Bear

09-01-2012

Same problem... It's really annoying, please fix it.

SeanDee

09-01-2012

same here, ALWAYS happens every time i play..

BunniFace

09-01-2012

Huh, that's interesting, I don't use dual monitors at all. My Display options only list one monitor in the drop down menu too.

I'm thinking it's probably a problem with windowed borderless, yeah, exacerbated by having dual monitors.

BunniFace

09-02-2012

Bumping

Alcowpwn

09-02-2012

happens to me too and i run a single monitor