Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Champions Character profile archive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SandscourgeSkarn

Senior Member

09-01-2012

Quote:
Ask Mad Chemist:
Poor mundo XP
Skaner? O.O

What abou-


Quote:
Vinyl Bot:
Ooh! Ooh! Me next! Me next!

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2067

What do you guys think?


...

I have much to contemplate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

09-01-2012

I still don't know how would that work, but girls like gems.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

09-01-2012

bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

09-02-2012

I'm, still not sure how I feel about all this...but I had a lot of creative energy today. So, I spent some of it on this. It's still a work in progress and I'm adding to it and making it better as I go along, but this is what I've come up with so far...

Riven, the Exile (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2080)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

09-02-2012

Quote:
Ask Riven:
I'm, still not sure how I feel about all this...but I had a lot of creative energy today. So, I spent some of it on this. It's still a work in progress and I'm adding to it and making it better as I go along, but this is what I've come up with so far...

Riven, the Exile (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2080)


Yessssssss, join the fold..............


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

09-02-2012

*sigh* I got a feeling that as unnecessary and pointless I find writing a profile for Poppy will be, since 99% of it would be just basic info Riot has given, I'll end up writing one anyway. ._.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

09-02-2012

Or you could just, play around with their history slightly and make some **** up like I did in the description. But I didn't go very far off. Simply added what I feel he's like and a hint at what he really wants.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskLeeSinga

Senior Member

09-02-2012

Edited Lee Sin page, now contains judgement, relationship mindset and mentality, no relationship list yet.

Also added new section to Dragon's Rage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

09-02-2012

Quote:
Ask Riven:
I'm, still not sure how I feel about all this...but I had a lot of creative energy today. So, I spent some of it on this. It's still a work in progress and I'm adding to it and making it better as I go along, but this is what I've come up with so far...

Riven, the Exile (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2080)

Riven I did my profile first because it would have helped on my battle with Tekun Valos and put this together because I think it is fun to do the champion profile.
This is in no way related to the Viktor incident.
You see have recently discovered that I’m a munchkin and one of the most fun things to me is making the character profile and reading the profile of others so this doubles as a service to the community and a way to have fun for me.
Quote:
Iron Ambássador:
*sigh* I got a feeling that as unnecessary and pointless I find writing a profile for Poppy will be, since 99% of it would be just basic info Riot has given, I'll end up writing one anyway. ._.

Poppy you could be surprised on how fun can be if as Twich said play a little bit with both the character description and abilities.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

09-02-2012

... I just don't wanna change things that much.

Edit: ... called this, I am writing ._.