Decline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendAwaknd

08-31-2012

To all you morons out there. Why join a game if you are just going to decline it. It's soo annoying.

Kyzene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

How is this Dominion?

NamKim

08-31-2012

Actually, in Dominion it is more understandable since we have a considerably longer queue time compared to SR. Even worse if you are doing draft pick. This increases the chance of having something come up during the queue time.

Things that happened to me is when I am in queue, I realized I have something else to do or change my mind. I want to exit the queue, but my low elo means my queue time is short so I cannot cancel fast enough.

Just be glad that they declined the game instead of queue dodging or decided to go AFK during the game.

But I do understand your frustration. It is hard enough to get a game of Dominion going. People declining the game does make me angry sometimes as well. And I know I have a shorter queue time than most.

Edit: Although, I do play outside of the "hot times."

LegendAwaknd

08-31-2012

What is the actual time. Its like 10 seconds. That is a very short amount of time to change your mind.

NamKim

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendAwaknd View Post
What is the actual time. Its like 10 seconds. That is a very short amount of time to change your mind.
Interesting. Mine tends to be a minute long on a good day. I had ones go up to 5 minutes. The average seems to be 3 minutes for me...although, I'm pretty sure matchmaker is just putting random people together since I was with people who seemed like they were totally new to Dominion or people who are incredibly more skilled than myself. And 10 minutes if I am on in the middle of the night.

Edit: Remember, I said I play outside the "hot times" since I play when I feel comfortable I have the time to do so.

I know that some of the even higher elo players take 20+ minutes. When Nekrogren was streaming, he even had a timer for his queue time. He played Portal 2 during his waits.

mtnduman

08-31-2012

Just be happy they only wasted ten seconds of your life instead of the ten min they used to take from me before the patch.

DiscworldDeath

09-01-2012

It's really fun when someone declines a 30 minute queue, where you keep sitting by the desk waiting for queue to pop.