Drake, the Dire Necromancer [Pure Summoner]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyr

08-31-2012

Quote:
General Stats

Health: 425 (+65)
Undead Energy: 100
Regen: 5 per 5 secs

Range: 500
Damage: 49 (+1.5)
Attack Speed: 0.6 (+0.01/level)
Movement Speed: 310

Armor: 12
MR: 30

Tags: Caster, Jungle
Skills

Quote:
Passive: Undead Calling

Drake gains Undead Energy when his summons attack units. Undead Energy is used to cast secondary spells. All minions attack whoever Drake attacks. Summon cooldowns do not start if any summon relating to that spell exists as an entity.
Quote:
Q: Summon Bone Hounds

Range: Self
Cost: None
Cooldown: 15 seconds

Drake summons two Bone Hounds, which last until killed. Bone Fiends die in three hits and generate 2 Undead Energy per attack. If a Bone Hound attacks 5 times, it creates a clone of itself for 5 seconds. While Bone Hounds are active, Drake can cast Putrid Rage.

Q: Putrid Rage

Range: 650
Cost: 25 Undead Energy
Cooldown: 5 seconds

Drake forces his Bone Hounds to attack a target unit, gaining 10/14/18/22/26 damage for 3 attacks. However, the Hounds are taunted to that unit until they have attacked 3 times. Afterwards, the Hounds return to Drake.

Quote:
W: Summon Skele Mage

Drake summons a Skele Mage which lasts until killed. The Mage dies in two hits, and generates 3 Undead Energy upon attack. The Skele Mage will automatically heal Drake every 5 seconds for 15/30/45/60/75 (+0.3 AP) health. While the Skele Mage is active, Drake can cast Chilling Bane.

W: Chilling Bane

Range: 650 from Skele Mage
Cost: 30 Undead Energy
Cooldown: 7 seconds

The Skele Mage strikes a target with the chilling wind, dealing 45/70/95/120/145 (+0.35 AP) magic damage and slowing the target by 20/25/30/35/40% for 3 seconds.

Quote:
E: Summon Abomination

Drake summons an Abomination, which lasts until killed. The Abomination dies in 6 hits and generates 3 Undead Energy per attack. Every 12/11/10/9/8 seconds, the Abominations next attack taunts the target for 1.5 seconds. While active, Drake can cast Gut-Wrench Hook.

E: Gut-Wrench Hook

Range: 700 Skillshot from Abomination
Cost: 25 Undead Energy
Cooldown: 12 seconds

The abomination shoots out a hook, colliding with the first champion it hits. When it does, the Abomination is pulled to that unit and they are immobilized for one second. The cooldown on the Abomination's taunt is automatically reset upon successful landing.

Quote:
Ultimate: Unholy Empowerment

Range: Passive
Cooldown: None

Passively causes Bone Hound clones to last 1.5/3/4.5 seconds longer.
Passively causes Skele Mage to heal 0.5/1/1.5 seconds faster.
Passively causes Abomination Hook to taunt 0.5/1/1.5 seconds earlier.
Summon Stats

Quote:
Bone Hounds

Range: 100
Damage: 5/6/7/8/9 + 5% Ability Power
Attack Speed: 1.25
Movement Speed: Equal to Drake (+200 while Enraged)

Skele Mage

Range: 600
Damage: 12/14/16/18/20 + 10% Ability Power
Attack Speed: 0.4
Movement Speed: Equal to Drake

Abomination

Range: 175
Damage: 10/15/20/25/30 + 7.5% Ability Power
Attack Speed: 0.5 (1.5 when taunting)
Movement Speed: Equal to Drake

Snapecot

09-01-2012

Nobody has Commented on this? I think it is a beautiful idea, Its somewhat like Yorick though, Seems legit, but I dont think riot will make 'undead energy' just for a single champion. Other than that. its a great idea. Get some fun lore goin and maybe try thinking of his recommended items.

O97Sleeper

09-01-2012

Overall it looks like a pretty fun Champion, he reminds me of a Necromancer from Warcraft III. His damage could be unreliable just because he's based off of the AI on the pets, whereas Yorick's ghouls have damage to summon them. The Unholy Energy resource could be implemented for one Champion, they brought in Ferocity just for Rengar. I'm not too much of a numbers guy, more of just the concept and ideas of it. But it looks good to me!

I'd love it if anyone could take a look at my Champion as well:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2528585