Would you like to see tys in the league of legends

Yes 5 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Tys the relentless Soul By 00stuff00

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Spiral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Tys Ė The relentless Soul
Pronounced: Tice (Ti-Ice)
( primaraly AD champ )
Abilities:
Q
Slugged
Tys charges forward in a straight line. If he connects with an enemy champion, Tys stops in his path and applies a slugged mark
W
Jaw Buster
Tys delivers a jawbusting uppercut. If the enemy is hit with jawbuster, they gain a jawbuster mark
E
Pumped
Tys becomes invigorated by the sheer fact of being alive. Increasing his attack speed and damage for a short duration. All enemies caught within the radius gain a pumped mark.
R
Power of the Soul
Unleashing his burning passion for life, Tys goes all out gaining an AP DoT on hit and exploding in flames. All enemies caught in the blast receive the mark Soul Crush and take magic damage. The next ability used eats the Soul Crushed mark, and applies one of the following effects:
Slugged: Weight of the World (Target takes amplified damage and is thrown further back than normal)
Jaw Buster: To the Heavens ( Target is knocked high in the air and takes amplified damage)
Pumped: Power within (Explosion effect of Tysí pumped deals damage and his attack speed and damage and Armour and Magic resit are amplified

Passive:
Combo King
Tysí Abilities each apply a mark that can consume Tysí other abilities. Applying different effects depending on what mark is consumed. However the ability that consumes the debuff will leave itís debuff in place, allowing for combos to take place making Tys an excellent dullest
(His cool downs could not be to short otherwise nothing would stop you from locking one guy down permanently.
Allowing for the abilities to consume the debuff and leave another also allows for the combo list to remain small but diverse, making the player choose wisely what marks to apply to enemy champions in team fights and how to consume them to give his team the best advantage)
K.O!
Slugged + jawbuster (If your opponent was hit by slug, jawbuster will Launch the target a short in to the air)
Kings Fist
Pumped + Slug (If Tys manages to catch the opponent in his Pumped radius and slugs them, then the enemy is knocked back a short distance and they take additional damage)
Determined
jawbuster + pumped ( Tys amour and magic resist is increased for a short duration and the attack speed buff from pumped is increased )

(He would fight with his hands of course so his basic attacks would be punches).

Play Style:
The idea of the champion would be using the right combination of Abilities to move around the fight making for a highly mobile fighter who should choose his combos wisely.
I have not added how much damage each ability would do because I would not know where to begin with balancing it. This is Mostly the Frame work for what I think would make a very interesting character.
I would love some feedback and would of course love to see Him in game one day. The balancing would be up to riot I trust they would do a good job about it.. but just to clear a few things up:
The K.O ability would be a small Knock up something tiny. IE: like 0.50 of a second or something smaller depending
The knock back from Kings fist would be small to something just a little bigger than rivens knock back from broken wings
But the Ultimate version of each of his abilities would be far greater the knock up could be as Big as Blitz cranks , and the knock back might be a tiny fraction bigger than Alistares head but

If nothing here makes sense, or you want to know more, just drop me a line and Iíll try to clear everything up for you
Honestly, itís a rough crack at what the champ team at riot puts so much effort in to, but the aim for me here to put this out there and see what riot and Ofcourse the player base thinks
And one last thing, if you like this champion design let riot know for me okay

Iíve included a small attempt as what would be his Lore, as I said above Ė Comments are appreciated!!

On the Upper Slopes of Mount Targon where war is all the people know and Sunlight all that is praised, lived a scrawny boy by the name of Tys.
Tys belonged to a warrior family, but because of his frail appearance and weak body, he was shunned by his family. He was cast out made a child without family, but Tys refused to give up! In secret he climbed to the top of mount Targon, a journey that almost killed him. He began training, day and night passed and Tys refused to give up on his ideal self.
Through scorching sun and freezing night he trained, and trained and trained. Living on the peaks taught him much; he had no tools instead hunting the wild beasts of the lower plateaus with his bare hands to survive. One day while training, the sun was right above him and as he looked up he pledged to himself that one day, soon, his power would rival that of the sun he so worshiped. In that moment he felt his heart bristling with warmth and energy, like nothing could stop him. He let out a might cry to the heavens and a great blue light burst forth from his eyes and incased his body.
When the light faded Tys stood taller than ever before. And with mastery over his own soul, he began the long walk down the mountainside and through the doors of the League of Legends.

"I will burn brighter than the sun itself You can't out shine me"
Tys - First time meeting brand
(so yeah what do you guys think)

The Naked Phone

08-31-2012

He seems really cool, I like the idea of him being like a flaming Ryu, he seems to be based around his ult, The idea of of this guy just punching some one like ali and throwing him in the air, or changing at naut and sending him flying, his combo's seem cool, I think maybe you could expand some of the combos, over all I like the champion design, maybe youo could incorpirate some one like Dianna or leona or pantheon into the lore, for good mixing of champions

B31l

08-31-2012

seems like a really cool champ, love it if riot took this idea on board.

The Jubmeistah

08-31-2012

Sounds Awesome! Love the idea of so many combinations of abilities. Would love to see Tys in League Of Legends!