Pararansus, the Cursed Phantom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpyreLord

08-31-2012

Attributes:Melee, Fighter,

Health:435(+80)
Resource: No resource
Health regen: 7(+2)
Range:125
Attack Damage:55(+3)
Attack speed: 0.675(+2.7%)
Armor:25(+2.5)
Magic resist:30(+1.25)
Movement speed: 310

[U]Passive[U]The Sand's Siphon: Every 4 attacks he gains 2% life steal,(cap 20% bonus life steal)
[CENTER]Abilities[CENTER]

Q:Strike of the Phantom:
Pararansus spins his Staff dealing 60/10/140/180/220 physical damage (+0.5 ad) in an area around him
300 range
Additionally if the target is killed Pararansus gains a 10/15/20/25/30% attack speed bonus.
W:Locust:
Passive: every attack, Pararansus gains 2 attack damage per stack (up to 3/4/5/6/7 stacks)
Active: Pararansus Throws locust at enemy target dealing 40/70/100/130/160 physical damage(+1 ad) the target receives a 50% slow, the target will recover over the slow during 3 seconds at the end of the duration the target is stunned for 1 second.
Range:550
Selection
E:Spirit dash: Pararansus Dashes dealing 10/50/90/130/170 magic damage (+0.6 ad) if the target is hit the target gets and armor and magic resist shred, shredding 10/13/16/19/22%
Range:350
Skill shot
R:Reign of Torment: Pararansus Surrounds himself in Dark spirits gaining +150/200/350 health
+25/40/55 additional Armor and Magic resist
+10/25/40 additional attack damage
All enemies around Pararansus in a 300 range are dealt 1/2/3% physical damage(+.01ap)

Lore
"As hard as it seems, i'm living through this hard time, in hopes of getting cured."Pararansus

As Nasus and Renekton fight on, Dark magic is used, as they're fights continue on, they do not realize that that something dark is upon them. A dark spirit is created from the outcome of the fights. Pararansus was made up of the magic used in the fights, Pararansus took the body shape of both Renekton and Nasus. But he did not know which side to take the majority was. As he followed the paths of evil, all of the things he saw in his way were changed, as the evil took over, he became entangled in the dark magic. He was morphed into something horrible.

As the evil took over, so did the good. The good spirits were charging in, taking over the evil. Pararansus was taken over by both good and evil. To this day the spirits are still in war over the body. Pararansus was a cursed phantom. Pararansus has joined the League in order to cure himself.

Quotes:
Walking:
The spirits will be destroyed
Destruction
Brutality
This must be done
Death is the only way
DIE!!!

Attacking:
Destruction
Brutality
Death is the only way
THWOOSH

Abilities:
Q: WEEE!
Ahah!
Did that leave a mark?(after attacking enemy champion)

W:Where you goin?
Hey come back!
Im not going to hurt you.

E: Vrrooom!
Tag your hit
Follow the leader? Ok.

R: SPIRITS RISE!
RISE!
RAAWR!
AAHHHH!

Jokes:
Good: OK so the milk man go-
Evil: HEY! I thought i was telling the joke
Good: WERE NOT!
Evil:WERE TOO
Pararansus: SHUT UP!
Good: He started it...

Evil: What happened to the man who got the milk at half off?
Good; I don't know.
Evil:He was Out saled LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Good: i don't get it.
Evil: Well you should, he doesn't know nothing.

Taunt:
Have you guys noticed your being beat by a phantom who has an evil side and a good side fighting and were still beating you.
Good: AHA NOOBS!
Evil: WHAT HE SAID!

That's all i have for you. Please comment on my concept i'll be adding more later.
Please don't be very judgmental. Cya