Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who counters Veigar on mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesustim

11-05-2012

anyone who doesn't have to root themselves to dish out damage (veigar is very much a stationary target killer), anyone with a spellshield. if the veigar is bad he'll push, and is extremely vulnerable to jungle ganks.

MrDeadlifter

11-05-2012

I will suggest the 3 main mids I use.

1.Kassadin is pretty good against him due to his Q which silences, he also bursts a lot, can bait/dodge stun with his ult, etc.
2. Talon. Veigar is trying to stun? E-Q-W-R ignite = dead. Extreme burst. 60 sec CD on ult and builds AD.
3.Galio. It's extremely easy to farm with Q-E, you build MR (survivability)and still get damage, W before a trade, etc.

lambofhate

11-05-2012

Quote:
icanthear:
mid veigar is one of the hardest characters to play against (imo). So, what do you think?
---
Galio is a good option but I don't like him.

my nidalee can 1 shot that little dickhead end game