League wont Start

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hii Im Johnny

08-31-2012

Last night i was playing league normally i come home today around 6 and i start leagu. So the League of legends log sign pops up as it normally does but then nothing else comes up. Basically i cant even start league of legends, the thing with the play sigh, the news all taht dosent come up after i click league of legends. I really dont know whats going on i have tried everything i could searching on google and trying to fix whatever is wrong and it dosent work. Can someone please help me? Also i double click it and check task manager and it dosent even show it running so idk wut is going on

alrite guys it works for me now.
1. First we are at the problem
2. Uninstall League and Reinstall it
3. After you reinstall it if anything goes wrong ex: you double click the game and the logo comes up but nothing happens OR u click play and nothing happens
4. Go to Computer> Local Disk> Riot> League of legends> RADS> PROJECTS> then delte your lol_air_client and lol_launcher folder.
5. AFter this start your league and thers gonna be a patch after that everything should work.
hope this works for u too

Zydrate Vials

08-31-2012

Question; Do you get to the whole champion select screen?
Because LoL doesn't load for me past that screen either. Just a game crash.

Xibbles

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyna Vance View Post
Question; Do you get to the whole champion select screen?
Because LoL doesn't load for me past that screen either. Just a game crash.
I'm getting the same exact issue. Get pass the champion select and then I just get a black screen taking up the entire thing. Shortly followed by "Not responding."

1)Champ select.
2)Black screen.
3)Doesn't load.
4)Game crashes.

Hii Im Johnny

08-31-2012

okay guys my league can start now and i can log in and i got into rank que and then every1 picks their champion and timer stops and obv we are gonna start game and then nothing pops up and league tab is on my toolbar still tho so i click it and its just a large portion of black is this what u guys are getting too?

Xibbles

08-31-2012

1) Oh yay I get to pick a character most beneficial to my team. Hopefully I can help us win the game!
*http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/2074/champselect.png
2)Dum dee dum doo~ Just tryin' to load in~ Lookin' at this big black piece of sh^t~
*http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6...ingthatnev.png
3)OMGWTFBBQSAUCE!? WHERE DID MY GAME GO!? RAGE RAGE RAGE
*http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3771/...idmyclient.png
4)My team's emotional well-being for me never getting into the game
*http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumbla...219412x2v6.jpg

That sums up my problem

Hii Im Johnny

08-31-2012

exactly what i have ima copy

Ertbleh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

I just had this issue as well, have you tried uninstalling and re-installing? It took me 2 reinstalls due to my internet corrupting one, however i was able to get it to work on that 2nd try. Sorry if this doesn't help.

Hii Im Johnny

09-01-2012

thanks im trying it

Nbox

03-04-2013

Thank you for finding this out

GodLike Legacy

05-27-2013

Omfg thank you so much i had to play minecraft all day cause i was so bored! Now i can play league again!