Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ignore/Mute Command Not Working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Billy Appel

08-31-2012

Whenever I try to use the ignore/mute commands in a game it results in an error message:

"ERROR - The user was not found in your friends list or in game"

I have made sure each time that I typed the names correctly, but it never works in game. I can use the ignore feature fine outside of games. This has been happening for a month or two.

Oaksilk

09-25-2012

Bump. I have this same issue.

MrDrews

10-24-2012

I have the same issue.

Myew

Recruiter

10-30-2012

This has been happening for quite a while it seems, many other threads on it as well. The only way to mute them is from the Tab screen. Please to fix. :c

Memorylame

11-14-2012

Quote:
Myew:
. The only way to mute them is from the Tab screen
...thanks for this I didn't know...my mute and ignore feature hasn't been working for months and months and months...If I get banned from raging I blame you Riot as I haven't been able to silence my tormentors for ages now and it is affecting my sanity...

jdubincident

12-06-2012

This affects me as well. It's really terrible. Thanks for the info on the Tab screen muting.