Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your most embarrassing LoL moments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DecaymenGinter

09-01-2012

Grab a teemo who was chasing me and my friend ( with low HP) and the teemo kill me and my friend.
Dat fail

navy girlie

09-01-2012

Beyond a doubt playing as Singed and throwing a full health enemy at a nearly dead friendly, instead of away from them. Whoops >.> lol

Lord Kathan

09-02-2012

Not my embrassing moment but somone elses i was tding kog and killed him and i was kat so i got my shunpo refreshed and was getting away from his passive and here is darius chasing diana so i shunpo to diana and get a double O.o poor diana there team was like "noob."

ArtemusD

09-02-2012

Cancelling my own Ulti as Shen.

I didn't know this was possible until yesterday. But apparently, Shadow Dash now cancels the channel.

I can still hear the voices of that Sona in my head. The screams of her 8-bit body as all 5 members of the enemy team burn ignites and flashes to kill her instantly.

Failing that, there's always Uncle Singed is Helping stories. My second time playing the champion, we had an allied Kennen ulting, so obviously the right move was to throw the enemy 'outside' of the ult.

Blueberriez

09-02-2012

Using Hawk Shot as an attack.

Klathzazt

09-02-2012

I was once playing Ezreal and hiding in a bush to go back because I had really low health. I then see enemy Leona coming out of the for of war coming right for me. I Arcane Shifted out to get a lead on her and figured I could just run back to base because I wasn't that far away. But as I landed from Arcane Shift, I landed right on a Teemo shroom... Instant death.

Jswerv

09-02-2012

Quote:
Artemus Delphus:
Cancelling my own Ulti as Shen.

I didn't know this was possible until yesterday. But apparently, Shadow Dash now cancels the channel.

I've done this so many times trying to time that shadow dash second early so sad.

Sinthisyze

09-03-2012

Being laggy and playing as Kassadin.
One of my worst games ever. Everyone kept yelling at me for why i wasn't using rift walk to escape.

Dowers

09-04-2012

Was playing Evelynn post nerf pre-remake as AP Mid cause I was relatively new.

Rykaal

09-04-2012

In a custom game going 1v5 against bots as Darius. going 76 / 1 / 0. I lost because of that one death that happened late game...