Arcade Sona and Riot Graves Head to PAX

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crisco Moonshine

09-04-2012

They have to take the database of names back to Riot headquarters and activate them one way or another. It may be some time, like the message noted when you put your name in.

djViceroy

09-04-2012

The Arcade Sona is dope. Would love to see a Sona skin with her rocking two turntables and a MPC like pad.

djViceroy

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by smunk View Post
Same here, and it's pretty awkward considering that we won't know if the process worked until after the Graves skin has gone off sale. I went to PAX solely for these, and now I'm actually in a worse spot than if I didn't (and would have just bought them).

You really went to PAX just for the codes? Why did you spend all the money it takes to get to and enter PAX when that would have been more than enough to buy the two skins from the store.

Just be truthful here. Riot is not going to do something just because you said you went to PAX for the skins.

Enthrall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Sona is an amazing champs, most nerfs have been to her damage. She is easily one of the top three supports in the game. The NA Regionals tournament showed that.

Serantos

09-05-2012

My skins came thru yesterday! Thanks Riot!

Akkku

09-05-2012

Is it true that people who only attended the first day got Graves?

If so i'm piiiiiiiissed. They never ever ever mentioned that.

Marx Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Hrm. Now I'm not sure whether I put in the correct user/summoner name on the laptops at PAX. Any chance you guys can announce when all of the PAX Arcade Sona codes have been distributed?

Saenity

09-07-2012

Anyone having issues with Riot Graves codes? Is teh codes from PAX NA locked?

Cegenaus

09-09-2012

still havent gotten my codes yet, this is nice...

Facker Senpai

09-12-2012

Riot Graves - Sick why to give Graves the name riot

Arcade Sona - Creative way to use Sona with an arcade style skin