Requesting a Red's Assistance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

EDIT: HAS BEEN SOLVED

There is a thread in the Fanfiction part of the forums that has been requesting a "sticky" since March. It is an index of many stories and is constantly being updated so as to help readers get to awesome reading material. We, the FanFic Community, have tried our best to keep the thread to the top (so everyone can see it), but it gets difficult sometimes. Could we please have a kind-hearted Red take a few moments to pin the thread to the top?
Here is the link to the thread:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1944103

I apologize if this was not exactly the place to post this request, but Technical Support seemed like the better choice than General Discussion.
I appreciate your time in reading, and I hope to hear back from you soon. Have a great day!

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Bump.

AerithRayne

09-01-2012

Bump.

AerithRayne

09-01-2012

Bump.

AerithRayne

09-01-2012

Bump.

AerithRayne

09-01-2012

I'll come harass again when it's not Labor Day Weekend, but don't think I've given up. This would be extremely helpful to our readers and would help the writers have readers (lol).
A good weekend to you.

deejed

09-01-2012

Bump

AerithRayne

09-04-2012

Good morning, Riot Staff Members!
I hope you had an enjoyable weekend. We of the Fanfiction forums are still in need of aid from a Red to make the Fanfiction Index a sticky thread. It would help both our readers and writers better organize all the threads. We would appreciate it very much!
I hope to hear back from you soon, and have a great day!

AerithRayne

09-04-2012

Bump

AerithRayne

09-04-2012

Bump.